Notices

User Tag List

Thread: How much are you paying for your Audi A4? (lease)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. How much are you paying for your Audi A4? (lease) 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just thought id see what kind of deals people on the forum got for their A4. Im looking into getting an A4 2.0 tdi 140ps or 1.8 fsi 120ps in white with heated seats on 3+23 and 15k miles a year. The best ive got so far for the 2.0 tdi is £380 + VAT which comes to about £445 inc. VAT

Is this a good deal? What are other ppl paying?

Thanks

0 0 0

2. Re: How much are you paying for your Audi A4? (lease) 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    I am affraid I have no idea what mine comes in at. Its a company car sourced through Arval, I know I lose my car allowance cash option and obviously pay around £200 tax including some options on a 1.8 T S Line.

0 0 0

3. Re: How much are you paying for your Audi A4? (lease) 
    RichardCranium Guest
    £484 from Arval 30k miles a year on a 3year lease. White also. I've heard that you pay a premium for white, cos they're not as re-saleable. Dont know if its true

0 0 0

4. Re: How much are you paying for your Audi A4? (lease) 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ordered 3rd March Pearl Phanton Black With , Servo Tronic , Stated 30mm Lowering Folding Mirrors , Tyre Pressure Display , Advance Parking , Model Deletion Requested . Mines A Company Car At £375+vat Total Fleet , Top Drawer Should Be With Me End Of May ,

0 0 0

5. Re: How much are you paying for your Audi A4? (lease) 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    2.0 TDi Avant
    It's a Luxembourg spec car, so the configs are a bit different to the Ambition, Ambiente, etc.

I ordered it with metallic silver, 17" 7 spoke alloys, full leather heated sport seats with elec. lumbar, black roof lining, xenons (with LED DRL ), sports suspension, multifunction leather sports steering wheel, 3 zone climate control, auto dimming mirrors, rain/light sensor, elec. heated wing mirrors, arm rest, cruise control and Concert stereo, chrome surrounds/roof rails and possibly some other things I forgot to mention.

4 years with 30,000km per year I'm paying £521 (inc. 15% VAT £595)

Was told today that I can expect delivery in the middle of July. Fingers crossed.

0 0 0

6. Re: How much are you paying for your Audi A4? (lease) 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ordered my 2.0tdi s-line in white last week through the business coming in at £322 plus vat over 3 years .. could have got it over 2yyears at £328.. interestingly if i had went for an s-line in metallic it would have worked out cheaper!

0 0 0

7. Re: How much are you paying for your Audi A4? (lease) 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie View Post
    Ordered my 2.0tdi s-line in white last week through the business coming in at £322 plus vat over 3 years .. could have got it over 2yyears at £328.. interestingly if i had went for an s-line in metallic it would have worked out cheaper!
    Yep, in our company car scheme we have to pay for any extras we add to the car...except metallic, as this actually appreciates the re-sale value of the car at the end of 3yr/60k miles.
    Delivered 27/5/08: B8 A4 2.0TDi SE, Lava Grey, Black Sports Seats, B&O, Cruise Control, Bluetooth, oh and Parking System Plus, gratis - courtesy of Audi

0 0 0

8. Re: How much are you paying for your Audi A4? (lease) 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    I cant help but think that White is the colour of the season, I notice that Merc advertised the C Class with a white car , Volvo are doing the TV advert for the C30 with a white car and my local BMW dealer have a M3 Saloon in White and the car park at work is full of 1series M Sports in White and a few S3 in white.

However, when it comes to resale in 3-4 years time as the first leases come to an end people might not want them. Hence the extra price being added now on leases, even tho you dont have to pay extra for White paint but you do for metallic.
    Aruba Blue B8 S Line 1.8T 160bhp,Piano Black Inlays, Black Stitching, 30mm S Line Drop

0 0 0

9. Re: How much are you paying for your Audi A4? (lease) 
    RichardCranium Guest
    When i get my A4, it'll be my 5th straight white car!

0 0 0

10. Re: How much are you paying for your Audi A4? (lease) 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have just received an A4 1.8T FSI SE 160PS with metallic.

I get this through Audi leasing at £350+VAT.

2 years Lease.

0 0 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast