Hello,

In less than two weeks I have got to put my LT through a MOT, but it has spent more time off the road then on it in the last month due to the ABS playing up. Last month the excust just droped off and ripped through several wires aswell as tearing through the hand break cable, gave it to a garage to fix (inc. a new abs senser on one of the wheels) only to get it back with the on board computer going crazy at me and the ABS light keep appering after a few miles then dissapearing next time i turn the van over! But also it sounds as if the drivers front wheel break is over working...grabbing if you like thus sonding like a strange clanging noise yet the van itself brakes in a stright line, but having taken off all the wheels checked all the brake pads, discs etc..... myself and two inderpendent merchanics could not find where the problem was coming from.

Can anyone help???

I need this van to get through the MOT and I am looking to sell almost stright after but cant in its current state and with out the MOT I am stuck for Work etc...

Many Thanks Ben