1. New Colour - Monza Silver 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm going to order an S-line and have been told that Audi have just released a new colour called Monza Silver exclusivley for the A4 S-line and the new RS6. The dealer says the colour is great and is now available for ordering. The only problem is that he doesn't have a sample or even a photo of this new color and I really would like to see it before committing. I've tried 5 other dealerships and also the customer care line without luck so was hoping that someone on here might have a picture or know where I could get a sample. Thanks.

0 0 0

2. Re: New Colour - Monza Silver 
    the_gasman Guest
    See it in the March brochure, here
    http://www.audi.co.uk/etc/medialib/c....0008.File.pdf

Martin

0 0 0

3. Re: New Colour - Monza Silver 
    AUDI-NUT Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbruce01 View Post
    I'm going to order an S-line and have been told that Audi have just released a new colour called Monza Silver exclusivley for the A4 S-line and the new RS6. The dealer says the colour is great and is now available for ordering. The only problem is that he doesn't have a sample or even a photo of this new color and I really would like to see it before committing. I've tried 5 other dealerships and also the customer care line without luck so was hoping that someone on here might have a picture or know where I could get a sample. Thanks.
    I was tempted by the Monza Silver myself - problem is I was told the colour isn't available until June and would mean a later delivery date - I cannot wait that long. Also, seen a similar colour, looks great underneath the showroom lights but just a bit too dark/dreary in the cold light of day. All personal preference.

0 0 0

4. Re: New Colour - Monza Silver 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I think this could be Monza Silver although it does look very similar to my Quartz Grey A4 Avant. It is on the new S-Line Avant though which makes me think it could be.
    Definitely be ordering one of these when it's time to renew my lease.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothrea...int&id=3695439

0 0 0

Similar Threads

1. Silver Audi A4 SE 2.0TDI - B8 - Got on 28/03/08
    By Jebu in forum Audi A4 - B8 Forum - 2008 - 2015
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 10:32 AM
  2. Monza Alloys on a Mk4, Possible ?
    By Saucy in forum Golf MK4 - 1999 - 2004
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-03-2008, 09:46 PM
  3. GTI 18" Monza II alloy needed!