1. Never fall into the trap.... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    I've been to the shops to select a Valentines day card, heck I feel ill now after browsing through the pink sea of yuk!

My colleague has fallen for the oldest trick in the book, the one where you and your other half say 'lets not bother this year'.....then other half gets in strop when didn't bother.

0 0 0

2. Re: Never fall into the trap.... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I picked mine up last week, I've made that mistake before!

Ordered the flowers this lunch time as well, plenty of time for them to prepare.

With the baby, we've agreed to keep it low-key this year, but I've made sure I've got her something, I'm not bothered about getting anything myself.

0 0 0

3. Re: Never fall into the trap.... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hagis View Post
    I picked mine up last week, I've made that mistake before!

Ordered the flowers this lunch time as well, plenty of time for them to prepare.

With the baby, we've agreed to keep it low-key this year, but I've made sure I've got her something, I'm not bothered about getting anything myself.
    Likewise.
    2016 VW Transporter T6 2.0 TDI Highline SWB
    2011 Jaguar XFR 100 5.0 V8 Supercharged

0 0 0

4. Re: Never fall into the trap.... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    me and the mrs are going out for a meal, and as a compromise (we couldnt think of anything to get each other) we decided on a competition to find the tackiest valentines gift for under a fiver. i have bought her a 30" tall inflatable heart that has arms and legs and says "i love you" on it. its so awful its great lol. cant wait to see her face.

(i have done the flower thing too - covering all bases )

0 0 0

5. Re: Never fall into the trap.... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dansansome View Post
    me and the mrs are going out for a meal, and as a compromise (we couldnt think of anything to get each other) we decided on a competition to find the tackiest valentines gift for under a fiver. i have bought her a 30" tall inflatable heart that has arms and legs and says "i love you" on it. its so awful its great lol. cant wait to see her face.
    Great idea, I'll bear that one in mind for next year!

0 0 0

6. Re: Never fall into the trap.... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    We are a bit skint this year so Mrs chrisvrscrx suggested that we make each other presents so it shows that we've put some thought and effort in. I don't know what she has made me but it has taken a while! She has been very secretive.

I am not very creative so I am just going to buy her some nice underwear. I've taken a big gamble in buying her a dress the last time I bought her something like that was for her birthday not long after we'd me. I got her a handbag with a big yellow sunflower on it. She hated it and told all her family and I've never lived it down since .

I hope she likes it or all be packing my bags lol.
    1998 Audi A4 2.8 V6 quattro

0 0 0

7. Re: Never fall into the trap.... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    card, meal, done.

In a gordon ramsey slylie.
    Just another B7 Estate

0 0 0

8. Re: Never fall into the trap.... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cooking a romantic meal at home and hoping it completely blows her away to the point where she allows me to watch Spurs UEFA cup game on channel 5

0 0 0

9. Re: Never fall into the trap.... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Flowers, card, take away, who knows after that

0 0 0

10. Re: Never fall into the trap.... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Thats reminds me...

I should really go and get her a card at least.... erm... its 19:05... do Tescos sell them! LOL!!

Rick

0 0 0

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast