Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Hi,

Does anyone have the VW MFD Sat nav fitted, and if so what is your opinion on it.

I'm thinking of having it fitted to replace a tomtom unit that works well but is a pain to set up and remove all the time.

Appreciate any feedback on this.

Thanks.

Andy
    0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    I got one off ebay, I love it.
    It is nice and loud compared with Tom.
    Tom has more features such as POI and speed camera warnings, but I've never been impressed by it's routes, and the voice commands on Tom can be confusingly colloquiel.
    0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Hi

Have the MFD2 fitted to my own car, excellent! used about 5 times and always accurate.

Stuart
    Stuart l VWAudi Forum
    VW Audi Forum - Founder
    Member of the Institute Of Advanced Motorists
    Member of BMW Car Club GB
    - Email: stuart@vwaudiforum.co.uk -

If you need a Part, a Garage, a Tuning Company, or even an Official Dealer the please visit
    our Supporting Companies They are all there to help by offering advice and products or services..."You support them - They Support us"

Ways to support the website

Details of the VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme, See Here

If you like the site and you would like to donate please click here and use the PayPal button on the right hand side

Please Note: PLEASE DO NOT Email or PM me with any vehicle related technical questions. I am not qualified to give that sort of advice, please ask the experts we have on the forum.

0 0 0

4. MFD2 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Does anyone know where I can download a user guide for a MFD2?

Ta!
    0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Stuart l VWAudi Forum
    VW Audi Forum - Founder
    Member of the Institute Of Advanced Motorists
    Member of BMW Car Club GB
    - Email: stuart@vwaudiforum.co.uk -

If you need a Part, a Garage, a Tuning Company, or even an Official Dealer the please visit
    our Supporting Companies They are all there to help by offering advice and products or services..."You support them - They Support us"

Ways to support the website

Details of the VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme, See Here

If you like the site and you would like to donate please click here and use the PayPal button on the right hand side

Please Note: PLEASE DO NOT Email or PM me with any vehicle related technical questions. I am not qualified to give that sort of advice, please ask the experts we have on the forum.

0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks, saw that before and downloaded it, ideally I'm looking for the manual that supoorts the newer models
    0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    If you get a CD version of the unit, I have a spare 2006 UK Disc WITH the TMC codes (that VW don't supply !!).

If you get a DVD version, ignore above comments as it won't work.

Also posted advert in the classified section with more info.
    0 0 0

8. Help 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dango View Post
    Thanks, saw that before and downloaded it, ideally I'm looking for the manual that supoorts the newer models
    Hiya, do you still have the manual if could you email it to me PLEASE
    0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by meld3 View Post
    If you get a CD version of the unit, I have a spare 2006 UK Disc WITH the TMC codes (that VW don't supply !!).

If you get a DVD version, ignore above comments as it won't work.

Also posted advert in the classified section with more info.
    Where did you post the advert ? Not on this forum, as you only have one post (the one above) and a search by your username shows nothing else
    0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carps View Post
    Where did you post the advert ? Not on this forum, as you only have one post (the one above) and a search by your username shows nothing else
    OLD THREAD ALERT
    That was 6 months ago!
    0 0 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast