Hi Everyone. New Boy/Old Man now !! to the forums..

Long time DIYer Home Mechanic. Been doing all my own repairs to my 2000 Mk1 Seat Alhambra since I bought it in 2004.

With the Help of Forums (used to be on one of the Ford Galaxy Forums, until something happened to it, anyone know what ?) and my own investigations, I have so far done on my car ;

Track rod ends, Heater blower motor, Heater resistor, New exhaust, Engine coil (Twice), Hard to diagnose sudden no Start after stopping and then trying to restart, Turned out to be the Immobiliser Relay, behind the fuse box. This has now been replaced TWICE, in 20 Years. Leaking internal heater matrix, used coolant sealer twice to seal it. Last repair was Airbag Clock Spring.

Things I need to do to the car soon; Timing belt, Drive belts, Change the Thermostat as it is running cold. Rear Brake lines due to corrosion and since the MOT guy says he will fail it next time !! and yesterday, I finally found where the coolant has been leaking, after taking off the bottom cover. The front radiator is leaking. My current issue is The ABS light is on and also the Airbag light has come on again, even though its only been 11 months since I changed the clock spring for a new one from VW ...!!

So I will be posting my questions in the relevant sections and hoping you can help..

Thanks All..

John..