Notices

User Tag List

Thread: Old classic car man trying out the newer technology.

1. Old classic car man trying out the newer technology. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Newbie intro - I'm a classic car man trying to get into the more modern technology, by repairing my son's 2007 Audi A3 2.0ltr TDI, which has its challenges for this analogue wrinkly!
    So, please be kind to me as I seek to understand this technology and try to get a grip with the all the acronyms, sensors and ecu stuff! Looking forward to advance my knowledge and skill levels. cheers!

0 0 0

2. Re: Old classic car man trying out the newer technology. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1835 Post(s)
    Talk about jumping in at the deep end!
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

3. Re: Old classic car man trying out the newer technology. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yes...... it certainly is turning out that way!!!! I must say, I am very impressed with the advice, many thanks Crasher, but I think my journey has only just begun! I'm not sure how far I will go due to the cost of parts and value of the car.

0 0 0

4. Re: Old classic car man trying out the newer technology. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1835 Post(s)
    The resource that can be really drained by modern cars is ones mental health... grease monkeys of the future need to be trained in a different way where the effort needed is not physical but mental resilience.
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 2 0

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 31-07-2020, 02:58 PM
  2. Lighting technology pioneer Aaudi fields next-generation OLED technology
    By stuart in forum Chat - Home Page Discussion Only
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 31-07-2020, 02:58 PM
  3. Newer and more improved
    By doctleodd in forum New Member Introductions