1. Module swap on motor 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hi, i have a laboured window motor on my A3 8P7 Cab i have elimanated the issue down to the motor,what i would like to know is could i take the module from my origanal motor and swap on to a donor motor same side year etc..As nearly £350 for a new one and sourcing a used is almost impossible ..Any help would be appreciated thanks .Ps i do have vcds to code

0 0 0

2. Re: Module swap on motor 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)
    Not sure what you mean by module? There’s a door
    Module but if your swapping the motor all you need to do is bolt it onto the regulator and plug it in?

0 0 0

3. Re: Module swap on motor 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Window motor and module are attached ,the one on the car is a 8P7 (longer motor than non cab) donor motor is a 8P0 ..Motor on 8P7 as gone Motor on 8P0 works ..I want to know if i can take module out of 8P7 and Put in to 8P0 or any other 08-to 13 A3 motor ..Reason being i cant source a used 8P7 959 801 G at the moment and if i can use my exsisting module it would be easier to just plug that in a donor motor that fits my door ...I have tried the exsisting module in the donor motor but only works the windows and not the roof ..Just trying to gather some info and options before i start messing ..Motor on 8P0 is different to 8P7

0 0 0

Similar Threads

1. Fan and module for New Beetle 2.3 L V5 Motor year 2002
    By mario1391 in forum Parts & Accessory Price Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2020, 03:35 PM
  2. Ccm module and recirculating flap motor
    By MILLWALL72 in forum Passat - B5 Forum - 1997 -2005
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-12-2018, 08:26 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-06-2014, 02:54 PM
  4. Please Help Throttle Valve Actuator Module (J338): Motor Circuit: Signal High
    By jasonmking in forum Passat - B6 Forum - 2005 - 2010
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 02:58 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 17-08-2012, 08:00 PM