Hi folks, I'm the new owner of a wonderful new B9 RS4.

There one feature which I'm really struggling with. It’s the iPhone integration.
My car has the new touchscreen MMI. So, no wheel control on the centre console.

My issue is that there appears to be no way of accessing my full telephone contacts directory from the steering wheel controls. I can only display recent phone call no’s on the digital dash. I can do this from the touchscreen but trying to search for a name while driving is very dangerous.

It’s marginally easier to search for a name on the touchscreen if my phone is connected via the apple car play method. As when you quickly scroll through names listed, the MMI touch screen will let you jump to a letter of the alphabet, however when you do this none of the steering wheel controls work at all, if I use the apple car play connection. So, I’m connected via the Audi interface.

I’ve come from three BMW’s and any hire car I have had (none have been Audi’s) , I have been able to list all my contacts / select a name from a car’s steering wheel controls.

It’s similar issue when I play any music from my iPhone. I can see all the tracks on a selected album however there is no means to list / select a new album from the steering wheel controls.

As I say I have the updated 2020 interface. I wonder if anyone else has this issue or has a fix? Plus was it possible to list your iPhone contacts on the pre face lift MMI via steering wheel controls?

Many thanks for any assistance.