Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hi all,

I have a BRD equipped A4 Avant persistently throwing P2413 & P3102 codes. I have a boost issue that seems to be related as the car won't push past 16psi under any circumstances, and seems to hesitate at random points throughout the rev range.

Has anyone had any experience with these issues and have any idea where to look?

I've changed the flap actuator on the intake manifold, along with the injector loom recently. I've also cleaned out the EGR and "throttle body".

Thanks for any advice

0 0 0

2. Re: BRD PD170 Issue 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaGreyB7 View Post
    Hi all,

I have a BRD equipped A4 Avant persistently throwing P2413 & P3102 codes. I have a boost issue that seems to be related as the car won't push past 16psi under any circumstances, and seems to hesitate at random points throughout the rev range.

Has anyone had any experience with these issues and have any idea where to look?

I've changed the flap actuator on the intake manifold, along with the injector loom recently. I've also cleaned out the EGR and "throttle body".

Thanks for any advice
    Do you have access to Vagcom? I recall there is a throttle body adaption ? and maybe the same for the EGR

0 0 0

3. Re: BRD PD170 Issue 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1813 Post(s)
    Cleaning either is a waste of time (and bloody messy!), potentially both the EGR unit and the V157 flap are faulty but PM me the cars REG and I will have a look at the wiring diagram at work to see if either may be connected or a known issue.
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

4. Re: BRD PD170 Issue 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hi all, Thank you for your responses. Update for any future searchers.

I had the DPF Deleted along with EGR, flap delete and a stage 1 remap. This has cured all of the cars issues.
    Cost £500 from Midland Remaps, although they advise the turbo is a little weak, this makes sense as the car is on 125,000 Miles and appears to be on the original turbo.

Fully recommend if anyone else is having persistent power issues.

0 0 0

5. Re: BRD PD170 Issue 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1813 Post(s)
    That is illegal and irresponsible, you should be ashamed of yourself putting you pocket before the lungs of the innocent... I hope and pray your car fails it’s MOT.
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 1 0