Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi,
    I just bought my Audi A4 2014 and read the book to look for the slot for the SD and the SIM card.
    I can't find the slots.
    I saw a video on Youtube that there is an "Open" button near the wheel but I don't have it. I have all the system near the Wheel not like the video .

20201012_134012.jpg

20201012_134016.jpg

I thought initially that the car i bought doesn't come with SD\SIM card but that doesn't make any sense because the wheel has the navigation button.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

0 0 0

2. SIM\SD cards in Audi A4 2014 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    You have a concert radio only, which uses the 2G MMI HIGH base. Sorry to say, but you don’t have any navigation at all, just Radio and maybe a CD Changer. The steering wheels are standard between multiple models and MMI configurations, I bet if you press the (i) Nav button it doesn’t actually do anything.

To have the SD card slots you need MMI 3G HIGH to have the SD card and SIM card slot you need to have MMI 3G+.

It appears someone cheaped out when they specced your car from the factory!

1 1 0

3. SIM\SD cards in Audi A4 2014 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Check out RSNAV Guide to identify your MMI type to see all the possible options and how to identify yours.

1 1 0

Similar Threads

1. Audi 8V Sat nav SD cards
    By Bayl in forum Retrofits
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 28-04-2015, 07:19 AM
  2. Audi A4: Concert Stereo; Playing SD cards?
    By skidders in forum In Car Entertainment
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 19-01-2012, 12:43 PM
  3. Television and SD cards in the Audi MMI system
    By Llionj in forum Audi A3 - 8P - 2004 - 2012
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 31-12-2010, 12:29 PM
  4. Please Help SD cards and the Audi A5
    By G-man71 in forum Chat - Anything with wheels
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25-11-2008, 04:14 PM
  5. SD cards to use in Audi A4 DVD Sat Nav