Notices

User Tag List

Thread: Your dream place to live. What is that for you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Your dream place to live. What is that for you? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    The stunning coastline, the warm weather, and the laid-back lifestyle make it a perfect place to call home. I can understand the concerns raised about deforestation in other parts of the world, and the impact it has on our planet. It's important for us to be mindful of our actions and make sustainable choices where we can. Speaking of the Algarve, I recently came across some beautiful villas for sale in Lagos. The phrase Villas for sale Lago Algarve caught my eye, and I couldn't resist taking a closer look. It's incredible how one can find their dream home in a place they've always admired.
    Last edited by SuperMarioD; 07-04-2023 at 09:46 AM.
    0 0 0

2. Re: Your dream place to live. What is that for you? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    Jackie's cottage in the middle of Tollymore forest (GoT and D&D sets) that would do me. Its not been used for some years now.
    oh no wait it doesn't have a garage!! lol
    Stewart
    2012 Q5 2.0D quattro S line Plus
    1986 coupe quattro (kv)
    1972 mini 1400 100BHP A series
    2016 F-Pace Portfolio X761 2.0D 180HP
    0 0 0

3. Re: Your dream place to live. What is that for you? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1837 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMarioD View Post
    I can understand the concerns raised about deforestation in other parts of the world
    Yes, the British government is really focused on international deforestation, so much so that they pay National Power billions of UK tax payer pounds to cut down Canadian rainforests, turn it into pellets, ship it to the UK in bunker fueled container ships and then moved from the port across country to Drax by Diesel powered trains 25 waggons long carrying 1800 tonnes of wood pellets which lasts for around two hours, it is so sick you couldn't make it up. ohh @ SuperMarioD, where is your spam? Everyone who posts like you here is a spammer so how can I ban you if you don't spam?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...candal-exposed
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

4. Re: Your dream place to live. What is that for you? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oh, I totally get your fascination with the Algarve region in Portugal! It's such a dreamy place to live. I remember stumbling upon it while browsing travel blogs, and instantly falling in love with its picturesque landscapes and charming coastal towns. The thought of waking up to the sound of waves crashing against the shore and enjoying the year-round sunny weather is simply irresistible. Recently, I was lucky enough to find my dream property in the Algarve, thanks to the advice of a friend who mentioned the de costa group. They really helped me make the best investment decision for my future.
    Last edited by Gave123; 26-05-2023 at 08:49 AM.
    0 0 0

5. Re: Your dream place to live. What is that for you? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I wouldn't have much use for driving there so this is the only drawback, but i would love to live in the Maldives, went there on honeymoon with the ex wife, Destination to remember marriage to forget.
    0 0 0

6. Re: Your dream place to live. What is that for you? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    USA Los Angeles. Embarking on a cross-country journey, I decided to capture the vibrant spirit of each destination using crayon images . From the skyscrapers of NYC to the grandeur of the Grand Canyon, I sketched the landscapes and cityscapes that defined my travels. These crayon depictions infused my experiences with a touch of creativity and childlike wonder. Sharing them on social media sparked conversations and brought a fresh perspective to familiar sights. Through crayon images, my travel memories became more vivid and personal, revealing the beauty of the USA in a unique, colorful light.
    Last edited by mikasared; 16-08-2023 at 10:55 AM.
    0 0 0

7. Re: Your dream place to live. What is that for you? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1837 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikasared View Post
    USA Los Angeles
    Have you been their recently? It is a **** hole...
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

8. Re: Your dream place to live. What is that for you? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1837 Post(s)
    I am closing this thread as all we get on here is spam tw@ts, if anyone wants it re opening for a genuine non **** post, PM mee or Stu.

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12