hi, i went with both sets of part numbers and i said this is what is on the car my parts catalogue shows this set tho, my reg is this and my vin is this, obviously on a printed piece of paper. And obviously i asked them to check and double check as i need the valve and cover and i do not know which is latest rev or what it will fit. Took about 40 minutes to cross reference in stuff on what they say 2 systems and they said i actually need the 03L set...

Had a trip yesterday there to either get a refund or a exchange for the correct part and parts counter after another 30 minutes of digging, said the set they supplied is the right one for my vin engine code bla bla bla... but they can not check the second system as it is down... so they will investigate further on Monday and give me a call. They also specified the set with 04L does not appear in skoda database....

On top of all this this morning i had extended cranking time again with no fault codes (something i looked in before and is not a fuel supply issue but vvt).