Hi guys. I'm new to this forum and relatively new to Audi. I ordered a Audi SQ7 in June and after two months of waiting for a build update in August I got told that the factory were no longer building them!

I was given option of waiting till the end of year for Petrol version with no extra cost or they would look for a suitable alternative from the UK stock.

2 weeks later I was given some amazing news that Audi uk had agreed to fund a Vorsprung version. Basically they would pay the difference, I whopping 21k!! I jumped at the chance. I had ordered a standard SQ7 with pan sunroof and tour pack as extras. Cut long story short, I collect the car on Saturday and in process of trying to sort insurance which is somewhat of a nightmare. Most won't insure without a Tracker.

So I would love so advise and recommendations on what tracker system is best and any recommendations for installers? I'm based in the West Midlands. I've got the 5 day complimentary insurance so buys a little time to sort this out.

Any advice will be really appreciated.

Bal