1. Q7 offers 2020 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Guys its been a while but after 4 good years of driving my Q7 the time is coming to make a change. If any of you remember I receieved deal of the decade buying my Q7 after using coast2coast to broker the deal £2k deposit and £540 ppm on PCP, now the figures are a lot higher than that for an S line with exact same spec as four years ago and I'm not happy !

What I'm wondering is has anyone been able to do a deal recently and if so tell me where ?? Id love the faceliffted Q7 or something similar but has to have seven seats !!

Cheers

Jambo

0 0 0

2. Re: Q7 offers 2020 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    What is the ideal car and ideal spec you are after?
    also not forgetting the current 3 months free payments offer is ending at the end of a September, this could also help your cause.

my local dealer done a deal on a BE 50tdi With CS, 22’s, VC plus and 85l fuel tank at a price no one could get near, but then it was more than 540 pcm.
    i chose to keep my deposit also and let Audi finance pay 3 months before I put my money into the deal

0 0 0

3. Re: Q7 offers 2020 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Currently have an S line 218 Hp with no extra spec. Be happy with that again for the same money but just can’t find a similar deal !

0 0 0

4. Re: Q7 offers 2020 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    I’ve had a chat with a couple of owners and when we try and spec a new Q7 vs what we have the cost has risen a fair bit...plus the only way to get most of it now is on the Vorsprung model.

Yes the discounts seem to be better but the overall cost is still higher, which could get worse in a few months.

0 0 0

5. Re: Q7 offers 2020 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Cheers Nemo. Genuinely think I’m going to re finance. There is literally NOTHING coming close to deal I have at present. And that’s including X5, Disco, GLE etc. Both used and new !

If anyone had any suggestions let me know ?? Thanks

0 0 0

6. Re: Q7 offers 2020 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jambo82 View Post
    Cheers Nemo. Genuinely think I’m going to re finance. There is literally NOTHING coming close to deal I have at present. And that’s including X5, Disco, GLE etc. Both used and new !

If anyone had any suggestions let me know ?? Thanks
    I’ve had a good look round and have to agree nothing else comes close or takes my fancy. I’d jump at another Q7 as this one does everything I need it to and more. But another £10k+ for what I have now just makes me think, keep, Renew warranty and carry on...so that’s what I’m doing at the moment.

Next car however I’m tempted to go electric if and only if it’s reasonably priced and can carry the kids and rubbish they carry

0 0 0

7. Re: Q7 offers 2020 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    I can speak with my guy?
    What's the deal look like from your side? deposit, trade in etc etc.
    Also where are you based?

0 0 0

8. Re: Q7 offers 2020 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    One year on and the 2016 Q7 still going strong except for the engine management light being on qt present. I need to get that checked next week. Still no offers on the facelift model around. Maybe I will hold on a bit longer and wait for the third gen ?? Surely that will be 2022.
    Did you make the change Nemo ? Very little around in the electric category if you are stuck on a seven seat option which is why most of us have the Q7 !
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo78 View Post
    I’ve had a good look round and have to agree nothing else comes close or takes my fancy. I’d jump at another Q7 as this one does everything I need it to and more. But another £10k+ for what I have now just makes me think, keep, Renew warranty and carry on...so that’s what I’m doing at the moment.

Next car however I’m tempted to go electric if and only if it’s reasonably priced and can carry the kids and rubbish they carry

0 0 0

9. Q7 offers 2020 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jambo82 View Post
    One year on and the 2016 Q7 still going strong except for the engine management light being on qt present. I need to get that checked next week. Still no offers on the facelift model around. Maybe I will hold on a bit longer and wait for the third gen ?? Surely that will be 2022.
    Did you make the change Nemo ? Very little around in the electric category if you are stuck on a seven seat option which is why most of us have the Q7 !
    Hey Jambo, I kept and don’t regret it at all. MOT tomorrow so fingers crossed it passes with flying colours

Used value is tempting but new car price is off putting so I’m sitting tight still, as I said before the cars does everything I need and bought a service pack last year on Black Friday deal so I’m thinking at least another year in this*

Hope the Engine Mgt light in your car is nothing major.

*unless I see something tomorrow which makes me crack under pressure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 0 0

10. Re: Q7 offers 2020 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Good luck for tomorrow Nemo ! She’ll be grand. Funny mine is due November as well but here in NI we have all had a 4 month extension so not due to April ! 🎉

Totally agree, I’ve never had so much equity in a car but the prices quoted even for a 1-2 year old facelift Q7 are astronomical ! Honestly thinking of sitting tight for a while longer !
    Last edited by Jambo82; 14-10-2021 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Quote

0 1 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast