Hi.

Firstly apologies as I predict this question has been asked before. I did attempt searching the forums, but everything returned a blank, even though trawling manually showed that term was present. Possibly an issue? This said, possibly also user error ;o)

I have a 2011 Black Edition S-line A3, with factory fitted double din, Bose system with cellphone bluetooth (but not music streaming), and no sat nav. I've just got hold of a Mk2 RNS E, which I want to retro-fit.

I've already ordered an RNS E sat nav antennae, as i'm 99% certain my car hasn't got one of those factory fitted.
I've also read that I'll probably need a Fakra radio converter lead, and an ISO to quad lock lead too. Is this a certainty? If so, I'll order these now in time for when the nav arrives.
Would anything else be required?

TBH, I'm asking this as I'm not sure if a 2011 A3 already has any of these leads factory fitted, or if they'll only be there if the RNS E was ordered as a factory option.

The other thing i've read elsewhere is that I may need to swap certain pins on one of the quad lock plugs. Is this also true? And if so, which ones? For what purpose?

Again apologies if this has been covered many times before. If there is a fitting guide post or similar that anyone knows of, please post the link/s here, and I'll quietly slope off ;o)

Many thanks in advance.
Paul