Hiya First post so apologies if answer to my question is a regular or already answered.

I bought a SKRNS315 Double Din Sat Nav Unit. To replace the factory fitted RNS310.

My car came with Bury/Parrot hands free kit which has besn shoddy since we got the car, Bluetooth audio just doesnt work, Also I wanted a sat nav in the car fitted over a Garmin tomtom ect.

The unit I bought works fine, everything bar bluetooth and phone function. I have read many forums which state if the head unit has a MAC number on the id made of numbers and letters then the Bluetooth is built in along with the DAB. This does not work for me. If I press the phone button it just mutes the audio. I bought a MDI blue tooth cable which when selected under Media is working a treart. Audio is crystal clear.

I left the Parrot connected becuase I cannot change the track selection or use any sort of phone function via the head unit..

Can anyone shed any light on what I need to enable phone use from this head unit or am I missing something that needs adding to it? or does it need resetting or re programming or would you sell it as a none starter..??

Audio via Bluetooth is great albeit no control via head unit, I am using the parrot screen to change tracks.
Sat Nav is spot on.
DAB radio is spot on.
CD is Spot on.

Just need to Phon element to work and ideally to control Blue tooth devices such as phones etc through the headunit... if its at all possible..

Bit long winded apologies.. If anyone can help fire away..

All the best

Karl.