1. Strange Wiring in Audi just purchased 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have purchased a 2011 A4 SE TDI E AVANT 2.0 DIESEL Estate.

It appears someone has changed the lights, the rear lights have a connector with 5 wires going in. But the loom only has 4 wires. This appears to be on the rear lights in the quarter panel and in the tailgate.

I found this because the lights in the tailgate weren’t working. I popped the flap off and they weren’t connected. I connected them and when the lights are switched on those lights in the tailgate are fully lit up. When they are disconnected the other lights all work fine.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, does something need programming, has it been wired up wrong, do you know why this would have been fitted this way. Have I been sold a duff with the wrong lights fitted?

Thanks in advance. Happy to get involved with the wiring and re wire if someone knows what I should be connected to what. I can upload pictures if needed.

0 0 0

2. Re: Strange Wiring in Audi just purchased 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1813 Post(s)
    Sounds like LED rear light units fitted.
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

Similar Threads

1. First Audi purchased - Any advice or Tips?
    By adsr in forum Audi A4 - B9 Forum - 2015 -
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18-03-2019, 10:37 AM
  2. Hi! Purchased Audi Cab - 96, 2.6L
    By Beefsupreme in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 12:58 PM
  3. Just purchased 94 Audi 80 TDI Avant
    By Dermo123 in forum 80 - 90
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 19-12-2010, 03:04 PM
  4. Audi A4 purchased....