1. Let the wait begins! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Finally put an order in for a factory car, been told I should expect delivery in Nov/Dec so it will be a MY21 with the B&O audio
    system on the C&S pack rather than the Bose.
    Gone for the 50TDi Black edition I in Glacier white, C&S, Virtual cockpit plus with the STD 10spoke alloys.
    Will be my first Audi and really looking forward to the family road trips in the car.

0 0 0

2. Let the wait begins! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanRB26 View Post
    Finally put an order in for a factory car, been told I should expect delivery in Nov/Dec so it will be a MY21 with the B&O audio
    system on the C&S pack rather than the Bose.
    Gone for the 50TDi Black edition I in Glacier white, C&S, Virtual cockpit plus with the STD 10spoke alloys.
    Will be my first Audi and really looking forward to the family road trips in the car.
    Sounds lovely, mine was my first Audi too! Vast space in the back without sacrificing road performance. For family touring road trips (which is what I’m at the end of right now, eating up roads in the Scottish Highlands...) I’d recommend the Tour Pack (or whatever its called now) as it works really well for effortless long driving, and the Tow Bar / Trailer Pack for the automatic popup towbar to mount a bike rack, if you’re into that sort of thing. Or of course lots of stuff you can tow as well with that engine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    | Q7 3.0 TDi ABT Power 325bhp MY16 S-Line Tech/Tour/Trailer packs, orca black, 21 inch 9.5J rims, rotor grey leather, sunroof, BOSE, ambient lighting, reversing cam, drivers memory seat. Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra ceramic coating |

0 0 0

3. Re: Let the wait begins! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    Its a great chose. Almost identical to mine. However not sure how will be MY21 since they just start selling the 2020 model.

I agree. Tour pack is a must for such a vehicle.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

0 0 0

4. Re: Let the wait begins! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Will be worth the wait - should look great in that colour/spec
    Daytona Grey SQ7, Full Xpel PPF coverage with Gtechniq Halo

0 0 0

5. Re: Let the wait begins! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)
    Great choice! It will be worth the wait.
    Re the B&O sound in the C&S pack - correct me if I am wrong, I think it is just a re-branded Bose, the specs look very similar to the Bose setup (output watts, number of speaker etc).. The proper B&O in the pre-facelift model is a different beast - 1900w+ output, an extra pair of speakers and a pair of popup tweeters in the dash.. I have yet to hear one but I think it is going to be on a different level (price is eye-watering too at £6k).. Doesn't seem to be an option anymore on the facelift model?
    Q7 272PS S-Line | Tech Pack | Dyn Pack | Tour Pack Adv | Leather Pack | Park Assist Pack | Comfort & Sound Pack | All-Wheel Steering | Matrix | Pan Roof | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | Full Valcona | Heated Rear Seats | Night Vision | BOSE | Heat+Snd Ins Glass | Heated Windscreen | Heated Steering Wheel | Adv Key | Side Assist | Air Susp | Ambient Lighting | Heated Mirrors | 360 Cameras | Rear Airbags | Glacier White | Gloss Black Alloys | Carbon Door Mirrors | Black Roof Rails | Rear Sunblinds | Audi LED Entry Lights | De-badged

0 0 0

6. Re: Let the wait begins! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jldiablo View Post
    Great choice! It will be worth the wait.
    Re the B&O sound in the C&S pack - correct me if I am wrong, I think it is just a re-branded Bose, the specs look very similar to the Bose setup (output watts, number of speaker etc).. The proper B&O in the pre-facelift model is a different beast - 1900w+ output, an extra pair of speakers and a pair of popup tweeters in the dash.. I have yet to hear one but I think it is going to be on a different level (price is eye-watering too at £6k).. Doesn't seem to be an option anymore on the facelift model?
    I have noticed the same. How was it possible for a B&O systems that cost 000s to be added to a package and the cost gone up just £400-500 compared to when was offered with Bose. I have asked the dealer and he said that currently there is no significant differences between Bose and B&O fitted in the Q7. I had many Audis with Bose so far: A6, A8, A7s and the current 2020 Q7 but can safely say that the Q7s Bose is way superior to the previous ones.

0 1 0

7. Re: Let the wait begins! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    What you guys are referring to is the Bang & Olufsen ADVANCED sound system. The one replacing the Bose Premium system in the C&S pack and the sound system choice for the Vorsprung is the Bang & Olufsen PREMIUM sound system. It is much closer in speaker numbers/setup to the Bose it is replacing. You cannot order the B&O Advanced anymore. Or at least not with the new MY21 cars.

0 0 0

8. Re: Let the wait begins! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somto76 View Post
    What you guys are referring to is the Bang & Olufsen ADVANCED sound system. The one replacing the Bose Premium system in the C&S pack and the sound system choice for the Vorsprung is the Bang & Olufsen PREMIUM sound system. It is much closer in speaker numbers/setup to the Bose it is replacing. You cannot order the B&O Advanced anymore. Or at least not with the new MY21 cars.
    That makes perfect sense. Unfortunately the advanced B&O is no longer available for UK models. Not on the Black edition at least.

0 0 0

9. Re: Let the wait begins! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Not on any MY21 cars. Not just Black Edition

I ordered a Q7 Black Edition C&S on 30/06, thereby negotiating a MY20-based price with my dealer, however when my car is built (currently stated as W/C 14/09 so hoping for October delivery) it will be built as a MY21 car, with the B&O instead of the Bose, and the Parking Assist. I didn't realise the switch over from MY20 to MY21 was so imminent when I ordered, but I saved a few shillings and got a slightly upgraded car in the process.

The only thing that was slightly frustrating for me was that I would have needed to go up to Vorsprung just to get the Head-up display which I currently enjoy in the car I am swapping for this new Q7 order, which is the XC90 R-Design. It's frustrating that you alternatively cannot order the HUD as an optional extra, and you can only have it effectively by paying £10k more to go up to the Vorsprung edition which of course I was not prepared to do.

0 0 0

10. Re: Let the wait begins! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)
    Congrats on the new car! so annoying that the new ordering system is so much more limited on what you can get than before.. used to be the case that you can even order a base SE model and fully load it with every single possible options (B&O Advanced, HUD, Night Vision etc)... Now you can only get certain things by going up trim levels and a few good toys no longer available anymore..
    Q7 272PS S-Line | Tech Pack | Dyn Pack | Tour Pack Adv | Leather Pack | Park Assist Pack | Comfort & Sound Pack | All-Wheel Steering | Matrix | Pan Roof | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | Full Valcona | Heated Rear Seats | Night Vision | BOSE | Heat+Snd Ins Glass | Heated Windscreen | Heated Steering Wheel | Adv Key | Side Assist | Air Susp | Ambient Lighting | Heated Mirrors | 360 Cameras | Rear Airbags | Glacier White | Gloss Black Alloys | Carbon Door Mirrors | Black Roof Rails | Rear Sunblinds | Audi LED Entry Lights | De-badged

0 0 0

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast