1. Re: Let the wait begins! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi there. New here. Just ordered my Q7 C+S with tour and city pack. Can't wait. Order was place on the 19th Aug. It's gone to order status 10 on the 27th. But the build starts 16th Nov. Not sure what other people's experience is, but is it likely to take that long for order status 10 to complete? If that takes a month, that is the end of Sept. then it is still 8 weeks to build date after that. I am hoping, but not too optimistic.

Just throwing it out there for advice?

Thanks in advance.

0 0 0

2. Re: Let the wait begins! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    My Q7 BE is now at stage 30, I give back my current lease car on Oct 10 so hoping the Q7 can get to me or be ready for me to collect by then or maybe a few days after, fingers crossed

0 0 0

3. Re: Let the wait begins! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somto76 View Post
    My Q7 BE is now at stage 30, I give back my current lease car on Oct 10 so hoping the Q7 can get to me or be ready for me to collect by then or maybe a few days after, fingers crossed
    Hi somto76, how do you check the status of your order please? We ordered our new Q7 around the 8 September and were told that you could no longer check the status of it which I was really surprised at. My wife and I both bought new Audis in 2017 and we could both check the status of them, which we really liked doing. Is the dealer wrong? Thanks.

0 0 0

4. Re: Let the wait begins! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    I think my car has been shipped over to the UK and is on its way to the dealer. Sadly, the order checker page is down for 'maintenance', has been since the end of September and due to be back up on 20th October apparently so unless I badger my dealer daily (which I don't fancy doing) I will not know without my dealer contacting me.

Utterly ridiculous.

With your 8/09 order, I would suspect that it has not even reached build stage yet, but I could be wrong.

0 0 0

5. Re: Let the wait begins! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks somto76. Hopefully you'll get your hands on your car soon and it will be worth the wait. When you say that the order checker page is down. Do you know where I can find this page please? I have my order number from the dealer now and they've said it's at stage 10 with a build date of week 2 2021!! Does anybody know roughly how long it will take from build date to delivery? We were given a delivery date of 5 February, but not sure this will happen based on the build date!

Thanks.

0 0 0

6. Re: Let the wait begins! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoWayMan73 View Post
    Thanks somto76. Hopefully you'll get your hands on your car soon and it will be worth the wait. When you say that the order checker page is down. Do you know where I can find this page please? I have my order number from the dealer now and they've said it's at stage 10 with a build date of week 2 2021!! Does anybody know roughly how long it will take from build date to delivery? We were given a delivery date of 5 February, but not sure this will happen based on the build date!

Thanks.
    Thank you! I have been waiting 3 1/2 months, so perhaps that will be a guide for you. 1 month for build to delivery is about right I think. The order checker is normally at Owners < Account < Audi < Audi UK[ordernumber], but as I say, it is down at present

0 0 0

7. Re: Let the wait begins! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    My car finally arrived today. My wait is over. Yay.

0 3 0

8. Re: Let the wait begins! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Enjoy! Would love to see some pics.

0 0 0

9. Re: Let the wait begins! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Just had an update from the Dealer, apparently my build week is now pushed back to week 50 14th Dec due to COVID and the factory having to close.
    Looks like the car wont be arriving until Jananaury, luckily I have another car to use!

0 0 0

10. Re: Let the wait begins! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Hi AlanRB26, Funny you should say that, my build week has been brought forward to week 50. It was originally going to be either week 2 or 3 2021. I wonder if it's to do with the lack of orders. What spec/colour have you ordered?

0 0 0

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast