1. Re: Annoying Rattle 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    What were the digital glitches that you had Paul?
    What software & version fixed them?

0 0 0

2. Re: Annoying Rattle 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Yes my 2019 Black Edition has the annoying noise from behind the VC. Been at my local dealer (Boston, Lincs) for 2 and a half days and originally they said they couldnt find anything at all, but when I collected today they said they had found some 'metal rails' that were causing it, and they had installed some felt tape. I asked if they had driven it to check was all resolved, they said yes. On driving home was ok for about 10 miles then it was back worse than before. I just cannot believe this, I spend over 35k on my dream motor after waiting 20 years to be mortgage free and I am not impressed. Just wondered if anyone on this thread or the site as a whole has had this issue resolved fully. If so can you recommend the dealer please as I am willing to travel to get this sorted. Have no confidence in local dealer now. Just waiting for the follow up survey, getting both barrels.

0 0 0

3. Re: Annoying Rattle 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)
    I have been reading this thread & would like to add the following.

I have owned a 2019 C8 S Line Avant from new.

I too have had the rattle, but very intermittent, I might add.

I believe the dash design does not lend to a dash that will not rattle.

Lots of materials coming together. Heat, cold, body flex. Basically not ideal.

I have not taken mine to the dealer as I'm not a fan of dash/ consoles being taken apart. 9 times out 10 comes back worse & you find damage that that dealer has caused.

0 0 0

4. Re: Annoying Rattle 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    I had the car running through all the Audi assist warnings, I also had a more serious one when I used the hand break rather than Audi hold that killed the car when going to take off. Had to turn the ignition off and on again to clear the warning. It was a known fault seemingly when Audi road side assist came out the second time, it all happened 4/5 times however and my car went in about 3 weeks ago and since been fine. Not sure what version of update it is but would be assuming it’s the latest. The guy said it was only rolled out the day before... something along those lines. My garage is actually really good in fairness, just the car itself has its niggles. My third Audi, 2 A4’s before that had less niggles to be quite honest.

0 1 0

5. Re: Annoying Rattle 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Some has got airbag replace to fix this problem . I dont care i drove saab before 🤣

0 0 0

6. Re: Annoying Rattle 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear all this issues. I am very happy as I do not have any of this problems, seems like that the cars build before lockdown tend to have all sort of issues. My Audi was build end of July 2020, collected the car in September, and runs great

0 0 0

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123