Hi guys need help I have a 2010 a4 2.0 tdi that has just started rough idle and stalls easily when reversing at low revs and kangaroos in first and second for a second if I floor it. Had carbon clean done to try resolve the issue also had mechanic pull the air intake apart no issues there he also cleaned the crankcase breather pipes and I ran injector cleaner through the fuel lines as well could this still be a faulty injector the guy that does my work hasn’t got the tools to test them the car drives fine past 1500 rpm as if there’s no issues at all, if I don’t floor it the car drives perfect through the revs just when I’m sitting at idle the car shakes a lot and you can see the Rev counter move every now and again I’m at my wits end and scared to drive it incase I do major damage it runs very lumpy had it scanned multiple times with nothing coming up. A few weeks ago I got p2009 code and p2010 intake manifold controller runner actuator voltage low and solinoid control circuit high abut went away on its own after that got lumpy rough idle now there’s no codes at all had it scanned twice in 3 days. Got the carbon clean done as I thought the flaps where maybe getting stuck or struggling to open/close car boosts and drives perfect apart from the lumpy idle and occasional kangaroo can hear the engine not running right and just don’t know what to check next any advice would be greatly appreciated. I’m trying to give as much info as possible for you guys hope that’s not a confusing explanation haha.

cheers.