So... 213K miles later it seems my Passat (11 plate 2.0tdi estate) is determined to make itself uneconomically viable to repair. See list below; any help or guidance anyone's able to provide would be very welcome!

• I've started getting blue smoke when pulling away from stationary & when coming onto low rpm boost around town. I've since left the car on the drive as i've got a 90 mile commute & can use a 2nd car. I've had the car since 160K miles, no turbo/engine work carried out in that time. Are there any known/common issues with either crank breather or turbo?
  • In the last 3-4 weeks the vehicle has developed a metallic hissing noise, initially from 1k to around 2/2.5k rpm, but now can be heard at low RPM idle as well. It doesn't sound like turbo when checking via stethoscope, it's more around front right (O/S) of engine bay area. AC Compressor sounds like it maaaay have something similar there but can't be sure. Anyone experienced similar on this engine? next step in my mind is remove aux belt and see if noise is still there or not - will start to narrow down components.
  • False alarm triggers around 20 secs after locking. No ajar warnings, turning off intrusion sensors at b pillar made no difference. ECU data for last alarm triggers are "2" for the last 3 - from what I can find this suggests LHR door latch. Is that correct, and are there any known issues with water ingress onto door latches? Tailgate latch was replaced recently, inline connector behind RH boot trim checked at same time and nice and dry, rear washer still has good pressure.
  • TPMS warning light - flashes for 90 sec then hard on, no TPMS option in MFD menu. Code scan shows TPMS as offline. I gather it's behind the rear bumper, are there any common areas for wiring to rub through?
  • AC gas leak - regassed last year and system inop again after 3 days. Had a new spring plate due to bolt fault on the compressor last year before regas. Had car on nitrogen a few weeks back & garage failed to detect leak (all visible components/pipes covered in diluted washing up liquid, including inside pressure sensor with connector removed). During the 3 days after regas, I didn't notice AC gas smell inside cabin so pretty happy it's not in there. I'm at the point of wanting to pull condenser off the check the back of it - any recommendations or pointers before I do?
  • ABS/Traction/Hill Hold inop - RHR speed sensor ordered - any wiring worth checking whilst I'll have wheel off?

I THINK that covers all that things that's wrong with it (not mentioning LH dipped bulb blown, x4 tyres & F discs & pads), there's an injector that's leaking verrrry slightly near the union but has been like that without any noticeable worsening since buying the car.

Huge thanks in advance to anyone that takes the time to read through, and especially if you can suggest anything!