1. Re: Software update over the air 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    I’ve got an S7 Vorsprung so it’s got pretty much everything on it. The Tech Pack wasn’t something that I noticed as an option on the standard build so I’m not sure if that is even a thing anymore???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 0 0

2. Re: Software update over the air 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GwynThomas View Post
    I’ve got an S7 Vorsprung so it’s got pretty much everything on it. The Tech Pack wasn’t something that I noticed as an option on the standard build so I’m not sure if that is even a thing anymore???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All C8 A7/S7s had the tech pack (larger upper display + digital dash) as standard. Might explain why some are getting the OTA download and others not

0 0 0

3. Re: Software update over the air 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsimcox View Post
    As a matter of interest fo you have the TechPack? Wondering if the OTA update is dependent on which system is installed? On the A7 it is standard
    Yes, I do have the Tech Pack
    I did contact Audi and they said that there are currently three outstanding campaigns for my vehicle, one of which includes P2711
    They are asking that I
    call and make arrangements for them to carry this out
    I will let you know the scope and how it goes
    I assume one of the campaigns is the alternator replacement which was subject to the recall

0 0 0

4. Re: Software update over the air 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    Just spoke with Audi, the three campaigns are as follows
    2700H2 - Alternator recall
    91A1 - MMI?
    91X4 - Multi-media?
    Asked for release notes and was told that's for technicians only (why is it so hard to get this type of detail?)
    Not sure how any of this maps to an overarching release such as P2711 (neither was the person I spoke to at Audi!)
    Need to wait for the alternator to come in then will have all three campaigns completed at the same time
    Watch this space

0 1 0

5. Re: Software update over the air 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    Had this done 12/10/20 and all OK
    Not yet noticed anything!
    No complementary car wash due to Covid-19 but you do get a vehicle health check

0 0 0

6. Re: Software update over the air 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I have a MY2021 C8 Black Edition and I'm convinced the software is not up to date. I borrowed a MY2020 A7 while mine was in for a new screen module under warranty and it had later software. Despite sending pics of the A7 version info compared to mine, Northampton Audi tell me it is up to date. Mine is software version 3385 and navigation database P0370_EU_2020_05. Any ideas if this needs updating,

0 0 0

7. Re: Software update over the air 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tsteviejames View Post
    I have a MY2021 C8 Black Edition and I'm convinced the software is not up to date. I borrowed a MY2020 A7 while mine was in for a new screen module under warranty and it had later software. Despite sending pics of the A7 version info compared to mine, Northampton Audi tell me it is up to date. Mine is software version 3385 and navigation database P0370_EU_2020_05. Any ideas if this needs updating,
    Software versions applicable to individual cars may be driven by options that are fitted. It is possible that the A7 you drove had certain options not fitted to your car, or vice versa, that dictated the need for a different release of the software

0 0 0

8. Re: Software update over the air 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsimcox View Post
    Software versions applicable to individual cars may be driven by options that are fitted. It is possible that the A7 you drove had certain options not fitted to your car, or vice versa, that dictated the need for a different release of the software
    That makes sense, but I think mine is better specced than the A7. Both have tech pack and sound & comfort pack, but mine has pan roof and tour pack which the A7 didn't. Some of the differences are that I don't get the phone contact pics in the shortcuts, just the generic icons. Doesn't make sense a newer model has an older version and less functionality.

0 0 0

9. Re: Software update over the air 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My software version in P3385 and my navigation database is P0450_EU_Q320. The navigation use to update online but now I have some issues with my car as does not connect to the internet, unable to restore factory settings or remove the key user as receiving errors. So my navigation data base is not updated...I presume it should be a Q420 update. Still in discussions with Audi Connect regarding this problems but they can not figure it out what is the issue

0 0 0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12