Notices

User Tag List

Thread: Future of VW Audi Forum - Need your help..

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
  1. Re: Future of VW Audi Forum - Need your help.. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Sorry for putting so many adverts on the site, not what I wanted to do, or like doing, but need to try what I can
    Stuart l VWAudi Forum
    VW Audi Forum - Founder
    Member of the Institute Of Advanced Motorists
    Member of BMW Car Club GB
    - Email: stuart@vwaudiforum.co.uk -

If you need a Part, a Garage, a Tuning Company, or even an Official Dealer the please visit
    our Supporting Companies They are all there to help by offering advice and products or services..."You support them - They Support us"

Ways to support the website

Details of the VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme, See Here

If you like the site and you would like to donate please click here and use the PayPal button on the right hand side

Please Note: PLEASE DO NOT Email or PM me with any vehicle related technical questions. I am not qualified to give that sort of advice, please ask the experts we have on the forum.

0 1 0

2. Re: Future of VW Audi Forum - Need your help.. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    Needs must.
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 1 0

3. Re: Future of VW Audi Forum - Need your help.. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    I have updated this post with information on how the ways you could help the site

How can you support the site?
    Stuart l VWAudi Forum
    VW Audi Forum - Founder

If you need a Part, a Garage, a Tuning Company, or even an Official Dealer the please visit
    our Supporting Companies They are all there to help by offering advice and products or services..."You support them - They Support us"

If you like the site and you would like to donate please click here and use the PayPal button on the right hand side

Please Note: PLEASE DO NOT Email or PM me with any vehicle related technical questions. I am not qualified to give that sort of advice, please ask the experts we have on the forum.

0 1 0

4. Re: Future of VW Audi Forum - Need your help.. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Hi

Can I just remind members if you are making a purchase from Amazon and would like to help support the site please go to the Amazon website via one of the links on the site, any eligible purchase made by you will gain the site a small commission

Any link you see related to Amazon will do this

I appreciate all you help.

Stuart
    Stuart l VWAudi Forum
    VW Audi Forum - Founder

0 1 0

5. Re: Future of VW Audi Forum - Need your help.. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Please help if you can using the methods shown

**** This is not aimed at the people that have already donated unless they wish too ****
    Last edited by stuart; 03-09-2020 at 08:23 AM.
    Stuart l VWAudi Forum
    VW Audi Forum - Founder

0 0 0

6. Re: Future of VW Audi Forum - Need your help.. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Following a suggestion from a member I have now set up a new usergroup for members that support the site during this difficult time to help keep the site going.

This new group is the "GOLD FORUM SUPPORTER" group.

Anyone who has donated to the site will be moved to this group to show other members these status.

This group gives you the following:-

Username highlighted in GOLD
    Title under username "GOLD FORUM SUPPORTER"
    Increase in stored private messages - "500" instead of "50"
    Maximum recipients to send messages too - "25" instead of "5"
    Signature image size increased - "728 x 90" pixels and "30000" bytes instead of "500 x 100" pixels and "20000" bytes
    Signature text size - "2500" characters and "10" lines instead of "1200" characters and "5" lines
    Images in signature - "10" instead of "4"
    Album image size - "1000 x 1000" and "500" images instead of "600 x 600" and "25" images

This is just an initial change and more features will be added as and when I can add or find them (suggestions welcome)

If you think a better user title or colour is better let me know.

Also if you would like one I can issue you with a "@vwaudiforum.co.uk" email address just let me know what you want this to start with

SO, as I do not really know apart from two who has donated via PayPal can you please message me with your username and real name so I can match the PayPal receipts and change your group.

Stuart
    Stuart l VWAudi Forum
    VW Audi Forum - Founder

0 0 0

7. Re: Future of VW Audi Forum - Need your help.. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    Is there anything else you could max out for me, since passing 50 this have been going downhill...
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

8. Re: Future of VW Audi Forum - Need your help.. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasher View Post
    Is there anything else you could max out for me, since passing 50 this have been going downhill...
    What's been going downhill for you

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Stuart l VWAudi Forum
    VW Audi Forum - Founder

0 0 0

9. Re: Future of VW Audi Forum - Need your help.. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stuart View Post
    What's been going downhill for you

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

That's the only way cars go after he fixes them
    Did this forum help you? Help make sure it's here next time! Follow the instructions at the top of the page to make a suitable donation using PayPal .
    1996 A4 B5 (S2) Avant 1.8T (petrol) 150 bhp code AEB automatic with 79,125 kms = 49,450 miles on 30/07/23
    VW T25 Camper, Alfa 33 1.4 ie, 2 Alfa 33's for parts.

1 1 0

10. Re: Future of VW Audi Forum - Need your help.. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    The only problem with the gold user name is I can barely read it or is it me? I am nearly colour blind.

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast