Hi Friends.
My minibus Crafter CR35 LWB BJM Engine 2.5 Tdi 163ps.
There is a strange problem in the car, when the car is driving on the road, it is as if it is drowning in the range of 2500 -3000 rpm, the engine is shaking. My mechanic here said that there might be a problem with the fuel, the rail sensors of the vehicle were all tested with new ones, the injectors were all tested, the maf and map sensors were tested, the problem in the car did not improve, we started the car, while running at normal idle, the engine does not pass 3000 cycles and shakes the engine. I press and pull again the same, the clutch pedal sensor was tried with the new problem again the same, the car never burns the malfunction lamp, and the car brain does not slide out, when I say the car this day, when I pull the vacuum hose that goes to the vestgatene of the turbo, I hit the gas normally, the car makes 4000-5000 cycles and it works normally, I follow the vacuum hose of the turbo, the car stays at 3000 rpm and the engine shakes. There is no fuel leakage in the car, does anyone have an idea about it?
Thanks.

SM-M315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi