1. Re: Audi S6 2016 Front Air Suspension 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    I am told the rear has a hybrid air suspension which is why only the front sags down after a few days. You can get the car to regain its composure by opening the driver door. It takes around 15 seconds but stands to attention at the same height as the back. The only settings I see are raise, lower and (I think) auto.

I should have said from the outset, I’m a Brit but I live in the UAE. I could drive to Abu Dhabi but it’s not convenient and they may side with the local dealer here.

0 0 0

2. Re: Audi S6 2016 Front Air Suspension 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)
    Oh yes, I see the location of UAE.
    unlucky on the dealer front.

Anything else on the web about it?

0 0 0

3. Re: Audi S6 2016 Front Air Suspension 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma1992 View Post
    I love this car so much but have one issue with it that I and my dealer have yet to solve; that the front air suspension after a few days drops down as pictured below. It doesn't affect the back and while they have replaced the 'valve unit' under warranty, it doesn't appear to have improved the sagging.

It doesn't affect the car to drive and once you unlock and open the driver door, the car after a few seconds returns to the correct height.

The warranty runs out in March 2021 so if this is a fault that can be fixed i'd aim to do it but the dealer tells me it's a common fault with the S6 and S8 cars due to the weight at the front and something that I need to tolerate!

Any advice appreciated. Thank you
    Good news on this issue. The front suspension finally gave up the ghost and refused to raise the car, the ride was quite choppy plus the auto-levelling headlamps made a complaint that the angle of the car was presumably beyond their adjustment tolerance!

Fortunately, the warranty covered an entire right hand suspension replacement and re-tracking of the car. It seems perfect now. I've seen the warranty invoice - £2200 - which has a further 2 years warranty on the replaced components.

0 2 0

4. Re: Audi S6 2016 Front Air Suspension 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks for coming back and letting us know the outcome - so many don't. Wow - £2200!! Thank goodness my sealant partial repair plus remembering to leave in jack mode is still acceptable with hardly any extra work for the compressor. Amazing that they took so long to make a diagnosis - I would have thought that one of the valves would have been the least likely component to fail. Perhaps they knew this and just wanted to charge the warranty supplier as much as possible.....

0 1 0

5. Re: Audi S6 2016 Front Air Suspension 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I love this car so much but have one issue with it that I and my dealer have yet to solve; that the front air suspension after a few days drops down as pictured below. It doesn't affect the back and while they have replaced the 'valve unit' under warranty, it doesn't appear to have improved the sagging.

It doesn't affect the car to drive and once you unlock and open the driver door, the car after a few seconds returns to the correct height.

The warranty runs out in March 2021 so if this is a fault that can be fixed i'd aim to do it but the dealer tells me it's a common fault with the S6 and S8 cars due to the weight at the front and something that I need to tolerate!

Any advice appreciated. Thank you

Attachment 37034

Normal:

Attachment 37035
    Good to hear the dealer sorted this issue for you eventually.
    I think I have the same issue after buying an Audi S6 2016 earlier this year.
    It appeared today.
    Was this covered under the standard new warranty or approved used extended warranty?

I have the latter and want to see if that will cover it.

0 0 0

6. Re: Audi S6 2016 Front Air Suspension 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Audi S6 DXB View Post
    Good to hear the dealer sorted this issue for you eventually.
    I think I have the same issue after buying an Audi S6 2016 earlier this year.
    It appeared today.
    Was this covered under the standard new warranty or approved used extended warranty?

I have the latter and want to see if that will cover it.
    It's not a UK car and so the warranty may not be comparable. Fingers crossed that you get yours sorted.

0 0 0

7. Re: Audi S6 2016 Front Air Suspension 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    It's not a UK car and so the warranty may not be comparable. Fingers crossed that you get yours sorted.
    Mine is not a UK car either! Hence the "DXB" in my username.
    My warranty is a gold 2 year CPO and I suspect yours is still a new car warranty?

My infotainment won't turn off now too!
    So 2 problems to fix...

0 0 0

8. Re: Audi S6 2016 Front Air Suspension 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Ah OK... mine is in Dubai but originally sold by Ali & Sons Abu Dhabi, hence the 5 year warranty expiring, worryingly in March 2021!
    It was all sorted at no cost to me in Dubai under the Aoodi warranty so I hope the same is true for your stallion. Mine was 10k AED billed to the warranty for one side (front right) air suspension. No issues whatsoever since.
    Good luck on the repair - do persist with the complaint as the form is to say it happens on all cars - mine just got worse with use, Cheers.

0 0 0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12