0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi,

I have installed a keyless entry system on my 2011 Polo 6R 1.2 petral 60PK
    It is from the brand Lanbo and sells a lot on aliexpress

The wires look a lot like the set a lot of people use from rclick but not all are the same.

I used this guide from youtube. VAG 2009+ REMOTE Control Central Locking Keyless KIT # REVIEW & INSTALL - YouTube

The system works it locks and unlocks but when i unlock the car my windows roll halfway down. When i lock the car again they go up (but there is a small gap so not completely)

Offcource i dont want this. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I used a 180Ohm resistor like in the video, i did all the wires the same exept the green one. But later i also added the green wire but that made no differance.
    I could not find a yellow green wire. I red some people used a blue instead and that is what i did. i used the wires from the door connector on the inside just next to the hood release trigger.

I just found out that when the drivers side connector is not plugged in. The system seem to work ok for the passenger side. (im from the netherlands so my steering wheel is on the right side so its on the left side.

I made a video how it works and of the connector.

Windows: Shared album - Jorrick - Google Photos
    Connector: Shared album - Jorrick - Google Photos
    Last edited by jorrick; 19-05-2020 at 08:13 PM.

0 0 0

2. Re: 2011 Polo Remote Central Locking - Lanbo windows up and down 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ok so someone recommended me to measure the pusle from the signal wire
    So i used my multimeter and indeed when opening there was a 4 second pulse and closing a 3 second pulse.
    There is always 12V on the signal wire and when opening and closing it goes to 0V.

So now it looks like it is using pneumatic settings. The jumper on the Control box is in electric mode, i already switched to pneumatic but the same results.

So i thought what would happen if i remove the jumper and!!!! YEEEEEEY it now works. The windows don't open en close and i saw the pulse was way shorter now.

So the manual is wrong! the jumper setting does not work!

BUT now I have an airbag waring light on screen. Also when I remove the keyless entry control unit the airbag light is still on screen.
    When starting the car it the light goes of for about a half a second and then comes on again.
    I already removed the – terminal from the battery but that did not work.

Any suggestions?

0 0 0