Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1840 Post(s)
    The front dampers are 4G0 413 031 C and originally Monroe but neither Boge, Monroe or Sachs list it aftermarket and the rears are 4G5 513 035 C and again Monroe with aftermarket choices of Boge 30-H55-A and Sachs 313 366; personally I would be tempted to go with the Koni Active which I get as 8245-1294 front and 8045-1222 rear aas it is 1BE sports suspension and not Slime.

Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

2. Re: i need new coil springs 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasher View Post
    The front dampers are 4G0 413 031 C and originally Monroe but neither Boge, Monroe or Sachs list it aftermarket and the rears are 4G5 513 035 C and again Monroe with aftermarket choices of Boge 30-H55-A and Sachs 313 366; personally I would be tempted to go with the Koni Active which I get as 8245-1294 front and 8045-1222 rear as it is 1BE sports suspension and not Slime.

Dang. I thought I have the right aftermarket ones

Also, is there a way for me to find part numbers for my car without asking here in forums?
    I have a few other parts that I wanna replace and cant track the ones that I have on atm...

0 0 0

3. Re: i need new coil springs 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1840 Post(s)
    You have to use a subscription based trade look up service which can use your VIN to give you the PR code based “FI Suggestion” OE number and then another subscription based trade parts cross reference system to show who offers what BUT care has to be taken as neither system is faultless.

Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

4. Re: i need new coil springs 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)
    Been searching the web again and I cant find smtg related to 1be and bilstein 19226903 I have on atm

Could you pls tell me your opinion on that? If it'll work or not

0 0 0

5. Re: i need new coil springs 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)
    hello again. after all this work i've done and all the parts, i've used, i'm still not where i want to be.

right now i am using 4x oem sport springs and 4x oem sport shocks (yes, i've replaced all i had (maybe the 4th time) and went with whatever factory fitted at first)

it is not good for me. this sport suspension does not work with my line of work and the roads i'm driving on. stiff, rigid, wavy on bad roads (not wobbly)

when i've ordered all these parts from TPS, they've mentioned that for my car, there is this sport suspension and also a normal/comfort one.
    any chance one that has access to their system , could pls check? BG63UTC

my only choice is to move to a comfortable suspension. will this involve just springs and shocks or do i really have to change arms too?

for a week now i've been looking at aftermarket comfort kits.my car has 1155kg for both front and back.
    i've found a few as follows:

eibach b12 pro-kit but weights are a bit different: 1160/1190 kg (will 35kg matter a lot for a comfort ride?) about 600£+fitting
    eibach pro-street-s 1170/1250 750£+fitting
    H&R komfort cup-kit 1186/ ? 560£+fitting

i'm also thinking in testing/replacing just my rear springs at first, to see if there is an improvement in comfort.
    how bad it'll be for a few weeks to have front suspension and rear mixed, comfort springs with sport shocks?

0 0 0

6. Re: i need new coil springs 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)
    What rims do you have. I assume they are 18 or 20 have you considered trying 17 inch as the taller tyres will give more compliance than say a 20 or even 18.
    2015 FL S-line 2L ultra & 2003 225 TT Coupe

0 0 0

7. Re: i need new coil springs 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elansear View Post
    What rims do you have. I assume they are 18 or 20 have you considered trying 17 inch as the taller tyres will give more compliance than say a 20 or even 18.

it came with 20 but i went down to 17 about 4 years ago

0 0 0

8. Re: i need new coil springs 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)
    after reading and researching a lot about kits i believe i will go with:

eibach PSS65-15-018-01-22 for about £700 + fitting

from my understanding, it'll keep an equal ride stands (almost) and it won't be as low as when using lowering springs with shocks

hoping to achieve a comfortable suspension with a longer travel then my 1BE sport i have on atm.

now i'll be looking at other coilover kits to see what's available out there

0 0 0

9. Re: i need new coil springs 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1840 Post(s)
    I fitted Koni Active and Eibach sport line springs to my Octavia few weeks ago, with Nottinghams utterly appalling road conditions it is taking a little getting used to but the stance using Powerflex front lowering top mounts is just perfect.

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

10. Re: i need new coil springs 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)
    any chance someone has part numbers for a6 c7 2.0 tdi auto 177 2013 1BA 0JG 0YJ ?
    (or maybe to teach/guide me on where to look for them?)

i'm after shock and coils front and back

tyvm for your time

so far this is what i've found

0 0 0

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast