After 3 years my A6 Avant is up for sale. A difficult decision as it is up there as the best car I have owned.
It's true colours came to light on a fast trip down to Spain, averaging a true 130km/hr and a measured 45mpg.
I also tow with it and it is just as capable as the Disco I had before.
With the air suspension it is definitely the most comfortable and I always think of the adjectives used to describe older Jaguars, you just waft along!
Diamond beige is not a colour that we can imagine, and it was a gamble to order that colour, but when we first saw it in the flesh it was a matter of wow!
The colour epitomises the styling of the car, elegance and class, and the slim slits for the LED headlights just add that bit of je ne sais quois!
I always found the performance satisfactory, but the little boy in me fancied a bit more so I went to a firm that upgraded my XFS Jaguar, and had it remapped by DMS up to around 300 hp! With the torque up as well (can't remember the figure quoted) all of a sudden my class and elegance had a wicked side to it!
So all in all a happy bunny, so why get rid? Well I do like SUVs, and they really suit our lifestyle, so a Volvo XC60 is on order.
My A6 is advertised in the 'vehicles for sale' section of the forum, reasonably priced I believe, so take a look, make me an offer and and this wicked piece of elegance and class can be yours!

Waddie