Notices

User Tag List

Thread: Which Oil pans will fit my '04 A6 tdi with engine code AVF, fwd automatic?

1. Question Which Oil pans will fit my '04 A6 tdi with engine code AVF, fwd automatic? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    From which other models will the Oil pan fit my car as described in topic? Please only 100% correct answers.I know for a fact some engines with engine code AVF will not fit due to some different engine mount bracket holes.
    Thanks in advance. - EH

Edit: '04 1.9tdi AVF fwd automatic
    Last edited by hyttnes@outlook; 16-05-2020 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Forgot Key details

0 0 0

2. Re: Which Oil pans will fit my '04 A6 tdi with engine code AVF, fwd automatic? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hyttnes@outlook View Post
    From which other models will the Oil pan fit my car as described in topic? Please only 100% correct answers.I know for a fact some engines with engine code AVF will not fit due to some different engine mount bracket holes.
    Thanks in advance. - EH

Edit: '04 1.9tdi AVF fwd automatic
    Oil pan VW Audi Skoda 1,9 TDI AVF 06B103603N | eBay

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

0 0 0

3. Re: Which Oil pans will fit my '04 A6 tdi with engine code AVF, fwd automatic? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandistt View Post
    Oil pan VW Audi Skoda 1,9 TDI AVF 06B103603N | eBay

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk
    Asked for specific models. Not interested in buying from ebay these days..

0 0 0

4. Re: Which Oil pans will fit my '04 A6 tdi with engine code AVF, fwd automatic? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)
    The online ETKAs say it is part 06B103601AQ on the 2004 A6, and also used on similar age A4 (AWX, AVF) and Passat (ALZ, AZM). But the A4 for example also lists a CF suffix after a certain point that the other models don't, so potentially pretty confusing to track down by vehicle if that has the differences you're referring to.

I can't see that 06B103603N part listed fir any AVF engines, just late-90s other engines.

0 0 0

5. Re: Which Oil pans will fit my '04 A6 tdi with engine code AVF, fwd automatic? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    06b 103 601 aq
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

6. Re: Which Oil pans will fit my '04 A6 tdi with engine code AVF, fwd automatic? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Actually you were both kinda right. These are the following oen numbers that correspond; 06b 103 601 aq, 06b 103 603 aq, 06b 103 601N and finally 06b 103 603N. Fits from many different models, but if anyone want to know, you can find the entire list in Auto Doc's app for buying parts. One of the few whom actually got it right. Edit: misspelling

If anyone have any question about the procces of changing the oil pan of these models, post a reply, i've spent countless hours on it the past two weekends.

0 0 0

7. Re: Which Oil pans will fit my '04 A6 tdi with engine code AVF, fwd automatic? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    06B 103 601 AQ is not kinda right, it is absolutely “the” correct genuine part number stated in the VAG parts system catalogue ETKA and will be cast into the original. Auto Doc would not know the correct part number for it if someone slapped them on the head with one... , it is only through K type numbers and companies like Tec Doc that the call centre children who work there (who know bugger all about cars) manage to sometimes get the right part listed, even then when you tie it down and order 5 set of Mahle rings for a five cylinder Audi engine, they are only able to supply four! They don’t stock a fraction of what they claim, they pull from the suppliers warehouse when needed which is why their carriage is fixed at one speed so they can order in, process in their own packaging and look like a huge warehouse operation. They also operate a number of other web sites.

https://www.*******.co.uk/spares-sea...06B+103+601+AQ

As Febi don’t list it I would be using the one from FAI as I have a direct account and can order up until 6pm and get the next day.

Last edited by Crasher; 23-05-2020 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Keyboard strike error, thanks mr vagabond
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

8. Re: Which Oil pans will fit my '04 A6 tdi with engine code AVF, fwd automatic? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)
    The 06b103603aq was used on earlier Passat while ...603n was on earlier A6 (and others including Passat). Both deleted for the ... 601aq. That suggested the 601aq will be machined to work on the earlier models it is listed for, but doesn't necessarily tell you that the ...603aq/n will fit a block tapped for the ...601aq. A clue / concern for me would be that although the 603 variants were in use in the same years they aren't both listed for both vehicles, suggesting lack of interchangeability. So going back to your original fussiness 601aq is your best bet, but if you know the others will fit then fine.

0 1 0