Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi All,

Joined a while ago but don't seem to have posted - so Hi and I'm looking forward to sharing progress on my projects (Corrado, Golf and I'm looking for a VW camper in the future too).

Owned the Corrado for about 3 years and it is in it's last stage of refurbishment at the bodyshop having a windows out respray. The mechanicals have been refurbished with just the bottom end and
    steering rack remaining original parts. Also carried out a couple of upgrades - Bilstein B12, R32 rear front wishbone bush, 263 cams, Stealth Remap to 220bhp. Otherwise stock.

My Golf is a recent purchase. Bought as a cheap run around to get my wife to work during the current crisis but I really like it. Plans are to tidy it up - DA the paint work, steam and wet vac/extract the interior (dog smell) and replace bits and pieces to bring to a tidy honest standard. I'll moderately lower it 30mm and upgrade the
    shock absorbers and fit an R32/LCR rear front wishbone bush to sharpen things up slightly but keep the OEM look.

Not a VW but from the same stock - Seat Exeo, a rebadged B7
    Audi A4 but with common rail engines. I've owned this car since it was 6 months old and put 75k on it. It is the "modern" family car and does its job really well. It was a bargain when I bought it (half the price of the equivalent Audi) and still is today.

All the best
    Matt

0 1 0

2. Re: Newbie with few VAGs - Hi and some pics 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)
    Welcome to the forum. Like the corrado.
    Current- A6 C8 40 tdi quattro s line Daytona Grey
    Gone-S3 sportback, A6 C7 biturbo saloon,A4 B 8.5 avant, A6 C6 3.0 tdi Quattro saloon, A6 C5 2.8 Q Avant

0 0 0

Similar Threads

1. Parking sensors, are they interchangeable from other VAGs?
    By kerbdog in forum Audi A6 - C6 Forum - 2005 - 2010
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 14-05-2012, 12:00 AM
  2. Pics of my a4
    By Hardcorism in forum Audi A4 - B7 Forum - 2005 - 2008
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 09:02 PM
  3. newbie with pics
    By zemon in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22-06-2008, 10:54 PM
  4. Newbie Polo Owner! Advice And Opinions! Pics Included
    By pop80_uk in forum Polo - Derby - Lupo - Fox
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 08:26 AM
  5. Helo from Singapore, Pics of our 'spy' drive up north (Many Pics!)
    By decksurgeon in forum Chat - Completely Off Topic
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 20-01-2007, 03:55 AM