1. Delivery dates 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Anyone had any guidance on how their delivery is likely to be delayed? Clearly there will be an impact but just wondering if anyone has had word from Audi or their garage? My order was changed to week 14 and has been sitting at the Quality Control stage for 3 weeks-ish i think. Someone actually bumped into my wife in our A4 6 weeks ago and whilst that’s getting repaid I’ve actually got an A6 hire which was fortunate. That said, still wondering from a financial point of view when the car will land.

0 0 0

2. Re: Delivery dates 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    Mine was due for delivery the week beginning 16th March. It’s been sitting at the docks ever since. I have not been given any indication as to when it will arrive. My guess is it won’t move until lockdown is at least relaxed in the UK. As for cars still at the factory, they may start to move sooner as if Germany relax their lockdown sooner as is suggested. There will still be a backlog in the UK side though.

0 0 0

3. Re: Delivery dates 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxit View Post
    Mine was due for delivery the week beginning 16th March. It’s been sitting at the docks ever since. I have not been given any indication as to when it will arrive. My guess is it won’t move until lockdown is at least relaxed in the UK. As for cars still at the factory, they may start to move sooner as if Germany relax their lockdown sooner as is suggested. There will still be a backlog in the UK side though.
    Dull one, so probably another few weeks for you. 6 weeks for me, being optimistic. 😂

0 1 0

4. Re: Delivery dates 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi has anyone had an updated deliver date now Germany and some of the UK are coming out of lockdown?

0 0 0

5. Re: Delivery dates 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Not yet, my car has left the factory though. Not sure how long it will take, a week or two maybe?

0 0 0

6. Re: Delivery dates 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Guys.. where do you check the status of your order? There is a specific website or just with the Audi dealer?

0 0 0

7. Delivery dates 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    You will need your order number but here.

Owners < Account < Audi < Audi UK

Add your order number to the end of the link

Incidentally I have been told my car should now be delivered in June. It was built and ready in March and was scheduled for a March delivery. It’s been sitting at the UK doc since mid March.

1 0 0

8. Re: Delivery dates 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you..... I do hava a order number but has 9 digits and apparently needs to have 8 digits. Need to get in touch with the dealer. regards

0 0 0

9. Re: Delivery dates 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    Yes mine is 8 digits. Dealer was happy to give it to me. They are opening up now slowly.

0 0 0

10. Re: Delivery dates 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah...managed to get my order number too..... still to early as delivery will be late in autumn. Just noticed that my tyres for new car avant black editition will be 225/55 R18 and 20' alloys which are smaller than in my current car avant black edition 2014 which are 255/35 R2 with 20'alloys. Is the same for all new car orders with 20' alloys? How is yours?

0 0 0

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast