Hello all,
Over the past few months I’ve experienced battery drain and from previous experience concluded it is yet again the ******* door handles which were all replaced 18 months ago!!!

I had open circuits and short to ground on the rear pair, so today I decided too first remove the rear passenger door and unplug the door handle connection so that it doesn’t cause a drain.

This was successfully done but now none of my door handles are working nor is the start button!!

Done many scans on obdeleven app and I’m getting the following errors (attached)

I’ve reconnected all the wires from the door card too the car but still no joy!! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! It appears that the main concern is the passenger start/authorise antenee?

I intend too unplug all the handles in time but I really want too preserve the keyless start function?

Is this possible?

I read on another forum that you can unplug all the handles and they will still unlock when they are pulled just they won’t lock when the button on the handle is pressed.

I still have the door card loose fitted so I am able to test different suggestions, plus I have re scanned on one eleven after reconnecting everything but still have fault codes! I’m at a loss with this! Any help I’d greatly appreciated.

Phil
Error codes - Image on Pasteboard