Sorry if this has been asked / posted before, i've done some research around various forums but cant seem to find much for UK cars.

284 50 TDI - 10k on the clock

Bought the car back in June with 6k, smooth as silk, no drama driving home the 200 miles form the dealer - then did 10 days down in cornwall, no problems, brugge again no dramas.

last 2 months, my wife has complained about the car shaking, lack of power, rev's on the screen bouncing around - stuttering at pulling out of a junction etc - i thought she was going mad... i've not experience anything until last week.

Basically all of the above, and then yesterday she had the awful experience of pulling out at a roundabout junction and there was no power she said and the car joining the roundabout just missed her

has anyone has similar experience - its very hard to rock up at the dealer and explain when they cant actually see the issue - i dont want a wasted trip, and the car gets used daily for the usual school run with 2 young kids its just a pita to go to the dealer tbh but i need to get this looked at

no warning lights, no errors have popped up - all seems a bit odd, but as i say very intermittent.

any advice / experience on this would be great,
TIA