Notices

User Tag List

Thread: Boot dimensions

1. Boot dimensions 
    Cornish Expat Guest
    I’m thinking of getting an up! for my commute which is a little bit too short to allow a diesel with a DPF to get up to and stay at temperature but I am a little worried that the size of the boot means I wont be able to fit a buggy in should I need to at a weekend; What are the dimensions of the boot please? I can find the capacity in litres but I’ve been unable to find the length X width X height published anywhere online.

Also what real world MPG are you getting for the 1.0 non TSI engine?

0 0 0

2. Re: Boot dimensions 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)
    Welcome to the forum. Below is the specs for a citigo. The boot is pretty good considering how small the car is. The boot is bigger at the bottom and gets smaller as the sides come in and the backrest angles back. The engine comes in a 60 and 75 hp versions and also a greenline. Don't know if there is much difference in mpg - my daughters citigo gets between 50 and 60 mpg in mixed driving and has seen up to 70 (infrequently). Very cheap car to run. The only issues we have had is poor radio reception and rear drum brakes which get stuck on too easily.

Length of boot floor - back row of seats folded down or removed
    1070mm
    Length of boot floor - back row of seats upright
    639mm
    Vertical height of boot opening
    911mm
    Boot sill height to floor of car
    344mm
    Boot sill height to ground
    746mm
    Width of boot floor at narrowest point
    828mm
    Width of boot opening - bottom
    867mm
    Current- A6 C8 40 tdi quattro s line Daytona Grey
    Gone-S3 sportback, A6 C7 biturbo saloon,A4 B 8.5 avant, A6 C6 3.0 tdi Quattro saloon, A6 C5 2.8 Q Avant

0 1 0

3. Re: Boot dimensions 
    Cornish Expat Guest
    Thanks for the info. I ended up going for a e-up in the end. The boot is sufficiently big to hold a Thule urban glide 2 and the bassinet, just!

0 0 0

Similar Threads

1. CC Boot Dimensions
    By BuffetSlayer in forum Passat CC
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 31-08-2012, 08:31 AM
  2. Audi A3 Sportback Boot dimensions
    By madeinstein in forum Audi A3 - 8P - 2004 - 2012
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 17-09-2009, 02:53 PM
  3. Question Bora Boot - Dimensions for pushchair?
    By NiallM in forum Bora - 1998 - 2005
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18-12-2008, 05:21 PM
  4. Estate Boot Dimensions
    By lard-ajc in forum Passat - B5 Forum - 1997 -2005
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-02-2008, 09:06 AM
  5. Boot Dimensions
    By wesk in forum Passat - B5 Forum - 1997 -2005
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22-01-2008, 04:50 PM