This is so unbelievable I thought I had to share it.
On Monday our 3 month old 69 plate Q7 went to the dealer for some warranty work (brakes glazed over). I specifically told them NOT to wash the car which she wrote on the job sheet as it’s orca black and I knew their shoddy car wash service would leave it looking like it’s been cleaned with a Brillo pad.
Tuesday evening the car is delivered to my house and guess what - it’s been washed!!
Not only that I have also had some free scratches and swirls applied to the car.

Photographs duly sent to the dealer principle - yesterday afternoon the service manager called me and is now trying to deny they washed it. Regardless of the fact they have stated it’s been washed for my satisfaction on the paperwork receipt they’ve given me, plus the fact it has obviously been washed. They are telling me my car was not on the job sheet for the valeters and it’s impossible that it could have been washed. They are reviewing the CCTV of the wash bay - which I offered to come down and review it with them. Needless to say that offer was declined and they are coming back to me.

Thankfully I have CCTV outside the front of my property and you can clearly see it was dirty when I left and clean when they dropped it back - but I’m holding that ace up my sleeve until it gets really ugly.

Detailer has advised around £650 to put it right.

Really unbelievable situation.