1. S6 Vorsprung avant delivery in March 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Ordered and waiting for delivery, anyone got one ?

0 0 0

2. Re: S6 Vorsprung avant delivery in March 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    I’ve got an S7 Vorsprung. I’d love to know if yours arrives with the Park Assist (automatic steering).

The configurator suggests it should but I’m currently in an argument with Audi UK as it is missing off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 0 0

3. Re: S6 Vorsprung avant delivery in March 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Will let you know in March, are you enjoying your s7, anything I should know ?

0 0 0

4. S6 Vorsprung avant delivery in March 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    I’m loving it to be fair.

I find the ride better in Dynamic rather than Comfort. If your like me and find the same, I’ve set the Individual mode to have the Dynamic level suspension and steering setup but then the exhaust noise generator turned off for when I’m cruising up the road to my house.

Lane Assist will turn on everyone you start the ignition and there’s no way to turn it off as default.

Efficiency Assist will work in all driving modes when there is a D in forms of the gear displayed on the dash. Either switch it off in the settings or switch to Sports mode on the gearbox and that will disable it.

If you keep your car key in your pocket, turn off convenience opening I think it is called where pressing and holding the open button unlocks the car and opens the windows, at least in the winter. I didn’t do this an a couple of days after picking it up one of my neighbours told me the windows were open and it has been raining. Luckily it wasn’t too wet inside.

If I think of anything else I’ll let you know

0 0 0

5. Re: S6 Vorsprung avant delivery in March 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GwynThomas View Post
    I’ve got an S7 Vorsprung. I’d love to know if yours arrives with the Park Assist (automatic steering).

The configurator suggests it should but I’m currently in an argument with Audi UK as it is missing off

Doesn't look like it - I was also looking at it and based on the itemisation it comes with PCZ - which as you know from your thread - is sensors only - not full autonomous parking.

The 2020 S5 however seems to come with it.

Just noticed something else about the S6 Vorsprung - maybe (hopefully) the configurator is wrong - it doesn't seem to come with 360 Degree Camera ?

Ian, does your item list contains the 360 Degree Camera ?

The inconsistencies between the models drive me mad ...

0 0 0