Yeah I don't think the Vorsprung was available at the time I did my deal, around Oct/Nov 2017, pretty sure I saw them become available not long after because I remember the spec was very similar to my car but came as standard rather than adding all these options on. Mine was actually a showroom car so already had everything on it, I probably wouldn't have chosen the tow hitch normally but it did actually come in handy for a holiday and the F1 where I hooked up a bike carrier.

I do like the look of the new facelift versions but if I was going to buy another one I'd probably go for a 3 or 4 year old where most of the depreciation has already occurred. As the facelift is pretty new I guess that rules me out for a few years! :-)

This Ford I've gone and bought (talk about a downgrade!) has got **** headlights, I absolutely loved the active matrix lights on the Q7, fantastic piece of kit! Although I have to say I'm finding the voice controlled satnav on the Ford recognises my west country drawl a bit better than the girl in the Audi, although I hear the new Q7 has got Alexa now so maybe it's a bit better.