1. Where to buy a new power steering pump 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    As above guys, ordered a new PS pump from eBay (it came from Poland but all tied up with make, model, year, engine etc) but its arrived with a different sized pulley on it and I don’t have the tools to swap it over, plus one of the infeed pipes on it is in the wrong posirion

where would you guys order one from? They seem to either be £60 or £70 on eBay (new) but just don’t look right, or £300ish from somewhere like ECP - where can I get one please?

0 0 0

2. Re: Where to buy a new power steering pump 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Can I bump this up in the hope someone can help? Cheers guys

0 0 0

3. Re: Where to buy a new power steering pump 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)
    I've lost track of your posts on pumps and split pipes. Didn't you already put another, different replacement pump in?

0 0 0

4. Re: Where to buy a new power steering pump 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Yes, and had a guy round today to replace a split hose, the original one had split as it was brittle. Replaced the hose, and now nothing. No PS at all, no flow of fluid into the reservior, and real heavy steering (its pretty much undriveable). My other posts are questions about the fitting, thought I'd revive this one asking where to buy incase I asked in my other fault finding post, and someone didnt read it. Thought this title would possibly grab someones attention (fingers crossed)

But yes, had a new pattern pump fitted, which worked at first. Then had split/brittle hose replaced and now, nothing???

0 0 0

5. Re: Where to buy a new power steering pump 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Just in case anyone stumbles across this thread in the future, I found a genuine Bosch pump online for about £306 delivered. But in the end let the garage source one and fit it as per my other thread.

0 0 0