HI. I've had a cursed Allroad 2004 2.5tdi Quauttro for about 3 years. Airbags re-done etc. I've got OBD 11 (not impressed so far). Anyway... I'm trying to do various adapations on it. I know how to to do the ride control set up (measuring distance to arch from wheel centre etc>). It worked once then failed to remember after I left the battery off. Wont do that again. Now I can only enter measurements for the front two wheels (Channels 1 and 2)
Do I need to try the car right after setting the ride control heights as the car seems to want yo sink at the rear despite all this. Maybe its got another leaking Airbag? What a terrible design.
But I have various lights and warnings on the dash which do not add up. Is there a list or does someone know: Module name (I presume its dashboard) Security Access code and Channel Number and what I need to enter to do the following>
:Coolant level warning beep and level flashing in centre of dash. I want to turn this off as its' just had a new water pump, and coolant tank. The level is fine. Maybe the sensor has gone bad in the bottom of the coolant tank?
:Ride height indicator always lit on dash even the ride height is not increasing. The orange car warning)
Dash indicates that the boot is open. I had to replace the rear glass and the central locking servo got damaged. We lock the boot with the key (placed in the lock) and the release on the key works fine but the central locking does not lock the boot. Can I disable a sensor in he boot so it does not show on the "red car diagram" that lights up saying that its open? Pressing the side of the stalk DOES extinguish this indicator so not major.
All help welcome. Thanks very much