Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Hi All,

New to the group. I have a 2008 B6 Passat CBDC S Spec (originally CBAB until i swapped the engine) DPF delete, Egr delete, re-mapped, retrofitted heated sport seats, electric folding mirrors etc.

I'm looking to add electric rear windows, i have the new mechs from a donor car, all switches, modules, door cards & sections of body loom from donor car.

The part i'm struggling with is that the current wiring has just wires for existing door lock, as i understand it the new door module controls the door lock the wiring is completely different.

So, i could really do with figuring out where the following wires need to go to in order to get these working correctly:

Thick Red/Yellow (I assume constant/ignition +12v)
    Thick Brown (Ground?)
    Purple White (Can High or low?)
    Red/Purple (Can High or low?)

If anyone has any info on the wiring for retrofitting rear electric windows i'd really appreciate any info on this. I assume the can wires either go to the ccm or the drivers door module, i'm also under the impression that these 2 can wires control the central locking aswell as the window mechs from the drivers door?

Thanks

0 0 0

2. Re: Passat B6 2008 Rear Electric Window Retrofit/Conversion 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Anyone? Would love to tackle this job this weekend but really need to know whee these 2 can or lin wires go to

0 0 0

Similar Threads

1. Anyone interested in a rear electric window conversion? A4 B6.
    By ronnie court in forum Audi A4 - B6 Forum - 2002 - 2005
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-08-2014, 04:09 PM
  2. Please Help B6 passat 2008 - rear passenger window does not work
    By sthurley in forum Passat - B6 Forum - 2005 - 2010
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 01:05 PM
  3. Please Help Audi a4 1.9tdi SE B5 rear Electric window conversion
    By sluggs1 in forum Audi A4 - B5 Forum - 1995 - 2002
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-12-2012, 09:00 PM
  4. Please Help Electric Window conversion help