Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Husband:
    My wife is missing.
    She went out yesterday and has not come home...

Sergeant at Police Station:
    What is her height?

Husband:
    Gee, I'm not sure. A little over five-feet tall.

Sergeant:
    Weight?

Husband:
    Don't know. Not slim, not really fat.

Sergeant:
    Colour of eyes?

Husband:
    Sort of brown I think. Never really noticed.

Sergeant:
    Colour of hair?

Husband:
    Changes a couple times a year.
    Maybe dark brown now.
    I can’t remember.

Sergeant:
    What was she wearing?

Husband:
    Could have been pants, or maybe a skirt or shorts. I don't know exactly.

Sergeant:
    What kind of car did she go in?

Husband:
    She went in my Audi

Sergeant:
    What kind of Audi was it?

Husband: (sobbing)
    Audi A6 Avant Black Edition,
    Ambient Lighting pack - A6, Front and outer rear heated seats, Valcona leather - Lunar silver + super sport seats, 3 spoke heated sports leather multifunction steering wheel with paddle shift, LED Matrix headlights with high beam assist, Pearlescent paint, Audi drive select, Audi parking system plus with front and rear sensors, Audible and visual fasten seat belt warning - front and rear, Cruise control, Driver's information system, MMI SD card Navigation, Mobile telephone preparation, PAS, Service interval indicator, 3 point seatbelts on all seats, ABS-EBD, ASR traction control, Curtain airbags, Driver and passenger airbags, Driver-front passenger side airbags, Electromechanical parking brake, Electronic stability control, Front passenger airbag deactivation, Hill hold assist, Tyre pressure monitoring system, Warning triangle and first aid kit, Anti theft alarm, Anti-theft wheel bolts, Immobiliser, Keyless Start, Remote central locking, Audi music interface, Auxiliary input socket, DAB digital radio module, MMI Radio plus with CD player and bluetooth interface, SD card slot, USB connection, 12V power in rear centre console, 4 way electric lumbar support, 4 zone climate control, Aluminium door sill trims, Black cloth headlining, Double cargo floor, Electric front seats + driver memory, Front centre armrest, Front head restraints, Front-rear floor mats, Height adjustable front seats, Isofix front passenger and rear seat preparation, Jack and tool kit, Load lashing points, Luggage compartment cover, Luggage rails, Perforated leather gearknob, Rear headrests, Split folding rear seat, Auto dimming rear view mirror, Automatic headlights + automatic windscreen wipers, Body coloured bumpers, Body coloured door mirrors and handles, Body coloured roof spoiler, Door sill trims with S line logo, Electric front-rear windows, Headlight washers, High gloss black door mirrors, High gloss black finish B pillar, High gloss black triangular aperture at rear door, LED daytime running lights, LED rear lights, Light sensor, Platinum grey front lip spoiler, Privacy glass (to rear of B post), Rain sensor, Rear wiper, Alcantara door trim, Piano black finish inlay, Space saver spare wheel, Black Styling pack - A6 Avant, Non smoking pack - A6, Diesel particulate filter

(At this point, the sobbing has turned into a full cry.)

Sergeant:
    Don't worry buddy. We'll find your Audi

0 1 0

2. Re: Overdue change to a C6... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Nice

Be warned though the 3.0 tdi Quattro Avant special edition will not come cheap for a good one with respectable miles. But worth it i believe for the effortless torque.

Also budget to sort a couple of issues out yourself as they are getting a little older.

1 0 0

3. Re: Overdue change to a C6... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    I’ll be selling mine as soon as this lockdown is over!

0 1 0

4. Re: Overdue change to a C6... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Thanks for advice guys! I managed to get one last summer, a mid 2010 with 1 previous owner, full Audi service history and just turned 100k. It's immaculate but spent just slightly more than I wanted. I had decided to so I got a good one! It's identical to the 2.0, Daytona grey etc... but has the 3G high so I've just swapped the radio module for the DAB version from the 4G. The V6 is so quiet and smooth with bags of power and still returns nearly the same MPG as the CAHA. The gearbox feels a lot more sturdier than the multi in the last car too!

received_1834768613329515.jpg
    Regards... Graeme

2010 Audi A6 3.0 TDI Quattro Le Mans Avant (CDYA) Daytona Grey

0 0 0

5. Re: Overdue change to a C6... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Before driving more, get a atf fluid and filter change.... I guess that is not done since these cars was "filled for life"... 🤣

0 1 0

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123