Notices

User Tag List

Thread: Any A6/S6 Vorsprung Edition owners here?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Any A6/S6 Vorsprung Edition owners here? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    Hi, I was just wondering if there are any A6/S6 Vorsprung Edition owners in this forum?

My reason for asking is due to an inconsistency I have found with my S7 against the standard fit items listed on both the Audi UK website and the Apple iOS Configurator App.

Basically, I am in the middle of an argument with Audi UK at the moment regarding the Parking Assistance Pack. According to Audi this should include, on top of the Audi Parking System Plus, the Park Assist feature that should allow the automatic measuring and steering into a parallel or perpendicular park space.

So, on my recently delivered S7, Park Assist is missing.

I was just wondering if there are any A6/S6 levers that are in the sane boat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 0 0

2. Re: Any A6/S6 Vorsprung Edition owners here? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)
    Guessing your S7 is not a Vorsprung? If so, then not surprised.

I had to change the spec of my A6. The only reason is because I spotted the online config had changed, and all my options where no longer available.

My car should have been a 19MY, but got moved to a 20MY. Guessing the same happened with your order?

0 0 0

3. Re: Any A6/S6 Vorsprung Edition owners here? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    Hi Rapport,

No, it’s definitely the Vorsprung. Black pack, tour and city assist packs, 21” wheels, air suspension and four wheel steering.

It’s also the MY2020. The only thing that is missing that I was expecting is the Park Assist.

I’m expecting a call from the dealership in a few days, when I’m back in the UK, regarding the next steps.

0 0 0

4. Re: Any A6/S6 Vorsprung Edition owners here? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)
    Very strange!

Guessing the issue is a 20MY car vs 19MY car, the same as my order. I managed to change mine before the car was built, but it pushed my order back 6/ 8 wks.

I know on the A6 they moved lots of options to trim levels instead.

All to do with WLTP.

I'm 99% sure that option on the A6 is only with Vorsprung now.

I would get Audi customer service involved.

0 0 0

5. Any A6/S6 Vorsprung Edition owners here? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    I’m already talking to Audi UK and have been receiving emails from the Customer Relations Manager although they appear next to useless and have communicated back to the dealership to let me know the outcome.

They tried to tell me that the “part” was discontinued and that it could possibly be retrofitted but it could be disabled if I went to an Audi Centre to get the car serviced.

Seeing as the option is still available on the German Audi website I call bull crap!

0 0 0

6. Re: Any A6/S6 Vorsprung Edition owners here? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)
    Let us know how you get on.

Forget whats happening in Germany. Your car is a UK spec car. If they decide to remove options they can.

My option was refund & take the car as is. Or add additional packs & trim upgrade.

They should have contacted you before the car was built. As it's now to late, a refund of around £250 should be given.

0 0 0

7. Re: Any A6/S6 Vorsprung Edition owners here? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    The Configurator still says it has the Parking Assistance Pack though which would indicate it should be in there. It is one of the differences between the Vorsprung and non-Vorsprung edition cars

0 0 0

8. Re: Any A6/S6 Vorsprung Edition owners here? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    I m in the process of ordering an S6 avant Vorsprung on reading your threads I checked whether the Park assist is standard as the configuration shows and they could not confirm either way.
    They also state that the S6 Vorsprung come with HD matrix led lights with Audi Laser light. Does anyone know or have these lights fitted to their A6/S6 because I cannot ind reference to them anywhere?

0 0 0

9. Re: Any A6/S6 Vorsprung Edition owners here? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    My S7 has the Matrix LEDs and Laser Light. Really makes a difference in dark lanes!

0 0 0

10. Re: Any A6/S6 Vorsprung Edition owners here? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Yes the s7 does have them it’s clear but the S6 does not show them I think it’s another Audi anomaly in the latest configurator I will let you know when Audi come back to me on park assist

1 0 0

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast