Quote Originally Posted by Crasher View Post
That was running through my mind as well but I dismissed is based in it was OK before, I wonder if the fuel pressure is low? Not low enough to trigger a code but low enough to not keep up with the mapping?
I have checked the fuel rail pressure and it is absolutely spot on with requested and actual. The lpfp sits at 40%. I'm going to run with clogged injectors, and get them tested tomorrow after I take them out. I will let you know how i get on. I have an ever so slight misfire at idle. On mostly one bank, but occasionally 2. And my loba fuel pump hasn't been in that long, I'm now going with the possibility it has maybe been struggling for a while, and sorting the boost leak has just give it too much air. I will also add to come to this conclusion I also changed my low pressure fuel sensor on the HPFP and my fuel was black, then I changed the fuel filter and it's all clean now. So I think my Injectors need cleaned anyway, and I've got the stuff for walnut blasting out my intake, so keep your fingers crossed!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk