Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi

Sorry if this is in the wrong place - please move if required.

I’ve recently moved from a 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero to my lovely 2013 VW CC, in GT spec with the 2.0 TDI 140 engine.

The CC is lovely to drive, but I was a bit shocked that it weighs 2 tons, and being used to my Stage one 9-3 with 250BHP/286lb/ft, the CC feels comparatively sluggish – which was kind of of to be expected I guess.

I’m seriously thinking about going for a Stage 1 re-map, but wanted some advice and options on which package to look at, and anything I need to know. E.g I’ve read about this engine suffering weak turbos. How can I get some reassurance about the health of mine, and is a remap likely to cause problems?

I like the look of the CelticTuning Stage 1, and guess this would fairly radically transform the car? Also what is the approx cost of doing this?

Also I’m not well versed in the whole DPF / EGR delete options, which I guess are there for a reason – what are the pros and cons of having these removed and is it expensive?

0 0 0

2. Re: TDI 140 - (2013 CC) Remap options 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    The egr can
    Be deleted not sure what work is needed for the dpf

You normally get good gains from
    Remaps on vws I find lighter cars it’s a bit pointless as you just end up wheel spinning when boosting

A 2 tonne car should be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 0 0

3. Re: TDI 140 - (2013 CC) Remap options 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I just posted something very similar! Did you get it mapped and how is it?

0 0 0

Similar Threads

1. Question A6 272 Remap Options
    By danny07 in forum Audi A6 - C7 Forum - 2011- 2018
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 18-03-2019, 08:50 PM
  2. A6 BiTdi - 2016 - Remap Options
    By D_willis_333 in forum 3.0TDi - Engine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-01-2017, 11:18 AM
  3. Question 2013 B8 A4 2.0 TDI S Line Remap Advice
    By pbrazendale in forum 2.0TDi - Engine