Good evening guys, I've had an oil leak on the car since I bought it, and having looked for it, it turns out it's a cracked rocker cover (over tighten screw no doubt) so today i've been looking online for one, i cant find one listed for my engine code.
Will any other fit it? Or could someone please post the part number then I can look for it that way. I'm afraid I'm away from the car for a few days now so can't just look at the cracked one.
The car is an 09platr A4 convertible.