1. Extract PIN 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Does anybody know the best way to extract the PIN out of an IMMO 3 on a 2003 A6 instrument cluster? I'm swapped the PSG5 module of the injection pump on a 2.5 TDI but can't complete the job as VCDS requires this code. Is there a preferred method or software that could either read the code or read the flash out of the ECU.

I'm not sure if this is another option, but I could always take out the engine ECU and send it to somebody that could extract it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Sean

0 0 0

2. Re: Extract PIN 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    I got an auto locksmith round, he very quickly extracted the pin for £50 cash. I shoved it into VCDS, matched the pump and it started after a few seconds cranking. (2.5 AKE)

I also had to rematch one of the keys on my VW T5 Transporter van, as it had been deleted during insurance repair work. So I took it to the same locksmith, while he was doing this I got him to extract the pin for future IMMO work.

0 0 0

3. Re: Extract PIN 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Hi blueze, thanks for the info. I got hold of an EZP2010 Flash reader for the 24C04, took the chip off the board, read out the data and then used EDC15calc to calculate the key. I then entered that into VCDS that it accepted it, followed the guide on rosstech, however the car will not start despite cranking for about a minute with breaks in between. I've also blead the system and the strange thing is I would have thought I would smell un-burned diesel, but nothing whatsoever. I'm out in the garage all today to try to get to the bottom of this.

PS the pump you put on your car, was it second hand? did you need the PIN from the doner car?

Sean

0 0 0

4. Re: Extract PIN 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    Hi, it was second hand off another AKE engine. I (luckily) didn't need the pin from the donor car. If the pump hasn't matched, it'll throw an immobiliser key symbol in the dash, and associated vcds codes. Try cracking off all 6 injector pipes and then cranking, might be a air lock?

0 0 0

5. Re: Extract PIN 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    I've finally sorted it. The PSG5 module I bought on the bay for £60 was U/S. In the end I bought a fully reconditioned pump complete with the Bosch certificate, fitted it, bled it, then coded it and it finally started up. All sorted now so now really happy.

Sean

0 0 0