Hi all

Is there anyone using a Huawei P30Pro on Android Auto. Mine is a 4M form late 2016.

It generally works other than 3 queries, some of which may misrepresent my basic misunderstanding of Android Auto.
I am using the new version, with the icons & black background on MMI screen

1) When I plug in the USB, it always gives 3 choices: Charge phone/ transfer files / transfer photos ( more or less). Does the response matter/ how can I set a default answer

2) If I get a Notification on the phone ( Message/ WhatsApp/ App Notification) , Android Auto drops off the MMI and e.g. TunIn Radio stops and audio reverts to FM. I can suppress notifications in the Android Auto Setting menu on the phone, but that seems a bit extreme. Is there another way?

3) Volume setting. There appears to be a bug in the system whereby if I set a destination in the normal Audi Sat Nav, then go the Android menu, and I then adjust the volume, it says "Adjusting Guidance Volume" and I have go through a sequence of switching to nav and back again to allow the Audio volume to be adjusted. Anyone else notice this

All First World problems, but would be nice to resolve.
Thanks!!