I have a (European, I'm in Sweden) 2016 Passat GTR 4Motion.

Some information that I've been able to gather, that is hopefully correct:

Platform: MQB
Generation: B8 3G5
Engine: CJXA 2.0 TFSI 206kW (EA 888 Gen 3)
Gearbox: 0D9/PZS (DSG 6-speed DQ250)
AWD: Haldex Gen 5

Let me know if there's any information missing that will help answer the questions I have, and I'll try to find it.

The car is now roughly three years old and has done 46k km (28.5k miles).

Here's what I've been able to gather when reading the docs I can find in erWin and here on the forum (mostly related to the Golf VII R):

The Haldex and the
front
differential lock(FDL) should now be serviced, since they are to be serviced every three years irrespective of mileage.

The Haldex seems straightforward to do.

1. Empty oil
  2. Remove pump and clean filter (replace bolts and o-rings if necessary)
  3. Fill oil, prime pump, fill again.

Parts needed:

• Oil (G 060 175 A2)
  • Drain plug (N 910 827 01)
  • Fill plug (N 902 818 02)
  • Pump kit (2 o-rings, 2 bolts) (0QC 598 305)

The FDL is what I'm mostly confused about. Partly because it's seems the nomenclature is very fluid.

Does "bevel box", "transfer case", "final drive", and "FDL" all refer to the same thing?

What do I need to service the FDL?

• Oil (G 052 145 S2)
  • Drain plug (N 902 818 02)
  • Fill plug (N 902 818 02)

Does the FDL have the same coupling pump as the Haldex? erWin mentions "V181". Does that mean I need the same kit as for the Haldex (2 o-rings, 2 bolts, 0QC 598 305)?

As for the oil, I bought Fuchs Titan Sintopoid SAE 75W-90 (G 052 145 A2), does that oil work (notice the A2 instead of S2) or am I looking at a failure down the road due to incorrect oil?

For the rear differential lock (RDL), I haven't been able to find any service intervals. Neither age or mileage. Why is that? What is the recommendation?

Thanks!